FRINGE

Snoop

fringe.jpgTwo weeks before it came out on sky there was a lot of build up towards this program... now I've only caught the last two episodes of this .. and its actually good, I'm kinda hooked on it at the moment..because there are a few twists and questions thrown into this program.... It's the kind of series that makes you want to know everything that's happening in that one episode.. It's kinda similar to LOST and Heroes in terms of the way it's wrote. AnywhoooWho watches this ? what do you think of it ?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fringe.jpgTwo weeks before it came out on sky there was a lot of build up towards this program... now I've only caught the last two episodes of this .. and its actually good, I'm kinda hooked on it at the moment..because there are a few twists and questions thrown into this program.... It's the kind of series that makes you want to know everything that's happening in that one episode.. It's kinda similar to LOST and Heroes in terms of the way it's wrote. AnywhoooWho watches this ? what do you think of it ?

I watch it. It's sh*t. Hasn't gripped me at all.All shows like that give you questions. Lots of questions. But they need to give you SOME answers or you'll just assume they're just making it up as they go along. Since I have no answers, not a single one. And questions that just go round in circles, I feel pretty confident that they're just making it up as they go along.Not prepared to watch crap like that when there's so much else on. When all the other shows go on break and Fringe has finished its first season and people are raving about it, then I'll watch. Otherwise it can f*ck off.

I watch it. It's sh*t. Hasn't gripped me at all.All shows like that give you questions. Lots of questions. But they need to give you SOME answers or you'll just assume they're just making it up as they go along. Since I have no answers, not a single one. And questions that just go round in circles, I feel pretty confident that they're just making it up as they go along.Not prepared to watch crap like that when there's so much else on. When all the other shows go on break and Fringe has finished its first season and people are raving about it, then I'll watch. Otherwise it can f*ck off.

While I actually think the show is sick, I fully c/s this The show needs a connected story arc, like all the occurances are eventually somehow connected and you have one definite antagonist Cuz right now it's just 1 isolated incident after another, and despite the pilot being fully sick IMO, if the episodes just continue to follow in this fashion the show will become sh*t6 episodes in and there's already serious repetition-Some weird event happens-They ask questions to a seemingly innocent witness-Bishop Snr realises this is exactly like an experiment he did in the past, Bishop Jnr throws some wise cracks-Turns out Massive Dynamics created the technology-Bishop Snr does a crazy experiment, Bishop Jnr says it's stupid but sees it works and his dad is sick-*Big Shock* The 'innocent' witness isn't innocent at all and was the guy responsible-That agent who 'died' shows up at random timesThat's happened everytime without fail, people said Prison Break Season 1 was repetitive but the rinse/repeat formula worked there. Not for this show though (both shows were produced by Fox mind)I'm willing to give this show a couple more episodes to evolve into something with substance, otherwise I'll allow it

While I actually think the show is sick, I fully c/s this The show needs a connected story arc, like all the occurances are eventually somehow connected and you have one definite antagonist Cuz right now it's just 1 isolated incident after another, and despite the pilot being fully sick IMO, if the episodes just continue to follow in this fashion the show will become sh*t6 episodes in and there's already serious repetition-Some weird event happens-They ask questions to a seemingly innocent witness-Bishop Snr realises this is exactly like an experiment he did in the past, Bishop Jnr throws some wise cracks-Turns out Massive Dynamics created the technology-Bishop Snr does a crazy experiment, Bishop Jnr says it's stupid but sees it works and his dad is sick-*Big Shock* The 'innocent' witness isn't innocent at all and was the guy responsible-That agent who 'died' shows up at random timesThat's happened everytime without fail, people said Prison Break Season 1 was repetitive but the rinse/repeat formula worked there. Not for this show though (both shows were produced by Fox mind)I'm willing to give this show a couple more episodes to evolve into something with substance, otherwise I'll allow it

No bred but c/s that basically.I have seen 5 and am pissed off with it.*Spoiler for anybody that hasn't watched*When the dude died he made out like the black guy was the bad guy. But they're going on like he never even said it. Reminds me of the giant statue foot in lost with 4 toes. sh*t just happened and then was never brought up again.

No bred but c/s that basically.I have seen 5 and am pissed off with it.*Spoiler for anybody that hasn't watched*When the dude died he made out like the black guy was the bad guy. But they're going on like he never even said it. Reminds me of the giant statue foot in lost with 4 toes. sh*t just happened and then was never brought up again.

It's stupid innitAlso why is it the FBI division who deals with these fringe events are basically working in joint harmony with Massive Dynamics, the company who knowingly did all these weird experiments and therefore should be arrested/investigatedHaven't explained that well enough either

It's stupid innitAlso why is it the FBI division who deals with these fringe events are basically working in joint harmony with Massive Dynamics, the company who knowingly did all these weird experiments and therefore should be arrested/investigatedHaven't explained that well enough either