Sign in to follow this  
Captain Planet

I've just slapped my sister.

She was bullying her twin again and I just got vexxed and clarted her one.She's balin.I've been warning her for over 2 months now.They're 11 and shes already trying to be on some bad girl tip, like copying them endz chicks.My other sister is a humble geek which is what I want.Am I bad?

She was bullying her twin again and I just got vexxed and clarted her one.She's balin.I've been warning her for over 2 months now.They're 11 and shes already trying to be on some bad girl tip, like copying them endz chicks.My other sister is a humble geek which is what I want.Am I bad?

loolas a man u shouldnt haveshould have taken t 2 ur mum but stilla likkle ruff up wont hurt her but try remember theres always one good one bad she probs spends her whole life hearing how good the other 1 is

loolas a man u shouldnt haveshould have taken t 2 ur mum but stilla likkle ruff up wont hurt her but try remember theres always one good one bad she probs spends her whole life hearing how good the other 1 is

as a man u shouldnt have
but
a likkle ruff up wont hurt her
she's lucky you've been warning her for 2 months. I warn my sister once, the next time she pisses me off she get's boxed.

as a man u shouldnt have
but
a likkle ruff up wont hurt her
she's lucky you've been warning her for 2 months. I warn my sister once, the next time she pisses me off she get's boxed.