Sign in to follow this  
Buc Nasty

afc ALMUNIA PROTEST MARCH

NEED TO ORGANISE ONE.EVEN IF IT'S JUST ME ON MY ONESDNT CARE HATE THE c*nt WITH PASSION.THINKING HE CAN PLAY FOR ENGLAND, MAN WOULDN'T EVEN GET INTO THE ERITREA STARTING TEAM.KILL THIS MAN.IM COMING FOR CLICHY TOO f*ck*ng TURD

NEED TO ORGANISE ONE.EVEN IF IT'S JUST ME ON MY ONESDNT CARE HATE THE c*nt WITH PASSION.THINKING HE CAN PLAY FOR ENGLAND, MAN WOULDN'T EVEN GET INTO THE ERITREA STARTING TEAM.KILL THIS MAN.IM COMING FOR CLICHY TOO f*ck*ng TURD

Ok keeper.. will hardly ever make a match winning save though

overreactingwe were never gonna win the league with this teamwe will finish 4th and thats that fam
Not an over reatcion, this guy single handly has been flopping us this season.He's proved himself as a number 2 but the step up to number 1 has been disasterous this guy is hell bent on flopping us. He's a f*ck*ng a disgrace and thinks he can make hollywood saves every f*ck*ng moment.Last season Lehmann was dropped for those two errors against Fulham and Blackburn, this bastard has had a free reign of mistakes sick october last year seems he can do no wrong. I blame wenger for this too, f*ck*ng d*ckhead for thinking we can sustain any type of challenge for any cup with this buffoon is goal.And what makes it worse is when you think who we have for back up, some Almunis V.2.f*ck this sh*t i've had enough with this guy.AND a special shoutout to Clichy, this guy undoes all the good work he put in for months with silly little mistake like the one today. f*ck*ng flashbacks of birmingham the end of our season last season and the end of our season tonight.This feels like a f*ck*ng defeat and what makes it worse is knowing Wenger will back that c*nt Almunia for the next game.I've had enough, that guy is dead to me, never will acknowledge him from this point.

Sign me upArsenal are one of the top clubs in europeTo play for us u need to be one of the top players in europe in your specific positionAlmunia isn't even one of the best goalies in the prem (no kneejerk)

You know your clubs a fail when guys are fighting over who hates the number 1 keeper more LOL

Yeah not like he wasnt completely flat footed and in possesion of the weakest hands at Arsenal since Manniger.
Most keepers would have been flat footed then

Watch it from behind the goal, then chat to me.Infact the majority of the times watch most goals he lets in from behind the goal and your know about how he moves his feet.