Sign in to follow this  
Turkish

Wretch & Scorch on Ace n Vis [VIDEO]

after watchin this and the recent westwood wit them 2...i reckon Wretch's bars have improved alotlike a year ago him and all his other cronies were on that fake swagger rap sh*t where they giggle in between lines cos they're that sure their own bars are that goodbut now i reckon Wretch is actually gettin the swagger rap down. and scorchers been sadly left behind.albums still pie tho.ang tite wretch tho, one of the safest guys in grime full stop

wretch is getting on my nervesthe whole swagger thing is pissing me offf*ck*ng hyena

lolits sh*t, grantedbut i still think he's gettin better at itlike i jus remember bare "cheeeez" type adlibs on the shittest metaphors i've ever heard.Scorcher been sh*t ever since he spat bars like "i'm back like a back with a backpack" :mellow:

wretch is getting on my nervesthe whole swagger thing is pissing me offf*ck*ng hyena
Said the same thing to one boy today, always shouting swag this swag that

Said the same thing to one boy today, always shouting swag this swag that
c/s

loli just went to Scorcher's myspace and listened to 'I Know'guys spitting jus like Chipmunk i swear.tbh, Scorcher was and still is in a way one of my favorite MCs, but its bait he's always jus catted other peoples flow, alot of the time doin them better.