Sign in to follow this  
2deal2

That new Westfield (W12) shopping centre - It's big...

mainimg_roles.jpg"It will be the third largest shopping centre in the UK behind MetroCentre and Bluewater and will overtake Centrale in Croydon (my ends - bastards) as the largest shopping centre in London. The completed centre will feature around 270 stores, including House of Fraser, Marks & Spencer, Next, Debenhams, Waitrose, All Saints, Hollister Co., Build-A-Bear Workshop, Habitat, Apple, Boots, Bose, Bershka, Coast, Dorothy Perkins, French Connection, Gerry Weber, Hackett, Jaeger, Kurt Geiger, Mango, Mulberry, Reiss, Topshop, Zara, Cinema de Lux multiplex cinema. Other retailers speculated to be in negotiations include Barneys New York. An aspect of the development is a new high end retail area to be called The Village. As of August 2007 Louis Vuitton had already signed up for a unit in the area, with more rumoured to be in negotiation. This was followed in the subsequent months with confirmed tenants in the form of the likes of TAG Heuer, Mulberry, Tiffany & Co, Thomas Pink, Armani, Duchamp, Hugo Boss, Calvin Klein, Gieves & Hawkes, Tommy Hilfiger and TM Lewin."More info: http://uk.westfield.com/london/stores/Shame no one's got any money to spend there :lol::lol: Has anyone applied for any jobs there?about_us_references_uk_westfiel_576x.jpg

Working in Zara there. Don't see how it'll be finished on time though. Was in there today and the builders were running around frantically. There's bare sh*t to be done, certain stores like JD and GAME haven't even been set up yet.

no prada?I swear somebody on here said they'll be a storegoing there on saturday still, see what its saying

my sisters working there she had training today or whatever and she said alot of it is unfinished :/

I may have 2 pass through... there must be bare peng girls in the boutiques, plus you can get exclusive garms - practically each season's clothes.

this is why i never listen to hype, ohh its gonna be much bigger than bluewater then i read the first 2 lines of this

omfg this needs to hurry up and be builtim sick of bluewater & lakeside ,i alternate them on a weekly basis and its boring

Llow this place for the first 2 weeks.Not even done. Drove past yesterday and went in for a bit.Place still looks like a building site.

Llow this place for the first 2 weeks.Not even done. Drove past yesterday and went in for a bit.Place still looks like a building site.
LoL, you went in?

LoL, you went in?
Friend of mine is a contractor.Showed me about a bit.Saw the wreck that will eventually become the station.

no prada?I swear somebody on here said they'll be a storegoing there on saturday still, see what its saying
f*ck you talkin bout?They have Louis there give a f*ck about prada in 2008
I'll reach. Won't buy nuttin though, prices will be inflated. Then I'll get the stuff I want from another branch.
Prices will be inflated?potts_face.png
Find me on the 2nd Floor, purchasing.
SeenWhat time?*puts on double breasted trenchcoat, bucket hat, sunglasses and shoves rape kit into the gucci messenger bag*

Feel for the ones who are gonna be working there during the xmas period. Your shops aint gonna shut till 11pm. You aint coming out till about 11.30pm/12am..pissed.