That new Westfield (W12) shopping centre - It's big...

2deal2

mainimg_roles.jpg"It will be the third largest shopping centre in the UK behind MetroCentre and Bluewater and will overtake Centrale in Croydon (my ends - bastards) as the largest shopping centre in London. The completed centre will feature around 270 stores, including House of Fraser, Marks & Spencer, Next, Debenhams, Waitrose, All Saints, Hollister Co., Build-A-Bear Workshop, Habitat, Apple, Boots, Bose, Bershka, Coast, Dorothy Perkins, French Connection, Gerry Weber, Hackett, Jaeger, Kurt Geiger, Mango, Mulberry, Reiss, Topshop, Zara, Cinema de Lux multiplex cinema. Other retailers speculated to be in negotiations include Barneys New York. An aspect of the development is a new high end retail area to be called The Village. As of August 2007 Louis Vuitton had already signed up for a unit in the area, with more rumoured to be in negotiation. This was followed in the subsequent months with confirmed tenants in the form of the likes of TAG Heuer, Mulberry, Tiffany & Co, Thomas Pink, Armani, Duchamp, Hugo Boss, Calvin Klein, Gieves & Hawkes, Tommy Hilfiger and TM Lewin."More info: http://uk.westfield.com/london/stores/Shame no one's got any money to spend there :lol::lol: Has anyone applied for any jobs there?about_us_references_uk_westfiel_576x.jpg

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no prada?I swear somebody on here said they'll be a storegoing there on saturday still, see what its saying
f*ck you talkin bout?They have Louis there give a f*ck about prada in 2008
I'll reach. Won't buy nuttin though, prices will be inflated. Then I'll get the stuff I want from another branch.
Prices will be inflated?potts_face.png
Find me on the 2nd Floor, purchasing.
SeenWhat time?*puts on double breasted trenchcoat, bucket hat, sunglasses and shoves rape kit into the gucci messenger bag*