Sign in to follow this  
King Jammy

Farleys Rusk

i bought some banana ones today for my sonneed i say that i ate more of it than himthey are lovely

Bruv if you're gonna do a "who remembers" thread, you've gotta be bad with it.Like "OI, REMEMBER SUPERTED VITAMINS!?"211822230_ad82262f88.jpg211822225_6f18790e69.jpg
Flippin' ell.Ate them like they were standard sweets

argh... Superted vitamins,that brought back memories.kids would happily start taking theirvitamins if Superted was back on the shelf's.

Guest Ivan Drago
Bruv if you're gonna do a "who remembers" thread, you've gotta be bad with it.Like "OI, REMEMBER SUPERTED VITAMINS!?"211822230_ad82262f88.jpg211822225_6f18790e69.jpg
DUMB??!cant remember if I had these vitamins or some next one but spud spud spudmy brother bangs rusks...they are swag

Guest DN Braund
who remembers those little rabbit crisps, i cant find a pic and i aint seen them for time
400010b.jpg?

Flippin' ell.Ate them like they were standard sweets
same here. me and my beloved superted vitamins. there's was a cartoon for it and everything.

f*ck know's what i ate as a baby.Went to my girlfriend's yard last week and her and her mum and jamming on the sofa boxing off a packet of these.

Guest Ivan Drago
Went to my girlfriend's yard last week and her and her mum and jamming on the sofa boxing off a packet of these.
made me lol out loud