The Phone

General Mac

I've been interacting with women for a very long time but this is something I can't get my head around, even though I know the answer it still bugs the sh*t out of me. WHY DO THEY LOVE THE PHONE, for example:My wife rang me during the day, rang me on her way to work, rang me during work, and shes finished work she rung again, and she will ring when she gets home expecting us to have a conversation. f*ck*ng hell, 3 years 10 months of this sh*t, I must vent out.I mean I don't mind talking to her, but I prefer it in person as I have stated to her before, I prefer talking to anybody in person really. With anybody else I use the phone for:Arranging a meet upBusinessChecking if somebody is alive

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless it's necessary, I dont like talking on the phone.I want some f*ck*ng space ffs, don't call me during the day if I'm gonna see you later on/in the next 2 days.WHen I was with my chick, the amount of time I spent staring at her name on my phone while it was vibrating was extraordinary.

i hate itused 2 get the calls every 10 minsswear this bitch was jus always bored, always askin man the same questions everytimejus piss off
What I'm saying.One bitch yeah; When she woke up, When she got out the shower, on her way to train station, on her breaks, after work, asking man what should she eat for dinner, in bed.Killing my brain with all that radiation.

i hate itused 2 get the calls every 10 minsswear this bitch was jus always bored, always askin man the same questions everytimejus piss off
What I'm saying.One bitch yeah; When she woke up, When she got out the shower, on her way to train station, on her breaks, after work, asking man what should she eat for dinner, in bed.Killing my brain with all that radiation.
did you beat?

Guest Ivan Drago

depends who it ismy spouse takes the piss and always calls me at 3am times cos "she cant sleep"fones been on silent recently...no ringing and no vibrationoowwwwi hate txtin tho

not serious at allmy ex did the same thingcalling me several times a day, got to a point where i had to tell her to chillexcessive calls from links + potentials has led to me being put off, end up airing themi hardly ever make calls unless it's for

Arranging a meet upBusiness
or if i need to ask something quicklylot of peeps think im airing them/dnt wanna keep in contact, but i never randomly think of peeps and say ''yh let me call them and see what they're up to/what they're saying''only pple i call like that are my 2 closest and i hardly even call them, im used to them callin me, they kno how i am

did you beat?
Yeah, with a hammer.

my ex made me hate my fone to the maxfoned me every flippin minute of the dayand when shes not on the fone talking to me, she was txtingand to make things worse if the above wasnt happening, then shed catch me on msnrandom calls at 3am cah she woke upor cah she had a bad dreamwtf, tell me n the morning, im playing pro or im sleeping at them timesdespise txtingcome to think of it properly, she jarred the f*ck outta me...

Unless it's necessary, I dont like talking on the phone.I want some f*ck*ng space ffs, don't call me during the day if I'm gonna see you later on/in the next 2 days.WHen I was with my chick, the amount of time I spent staring at her name on my phone while it was vibrating was extraordinary.
lol can relate

my ex made me hate my fone to the maxfoned me every flippin minute of the dayand when shes not on the fone talking to me, she was txtingand to make things worse if the above wasnt happening, then shed catch me on msnrandom calls at 3am cah she woke upor cah she had a bad dreamwtf, tell me n the morning, im playing pro or im sleeping at them timesdespise txtingcome to think of it properly, she jarred the f*ck outta me...
angry_man.pngVIOLATION.

I've had this a lot. I basically use my phone for one thing - arranging to meet people. It's a convenience thing, not a permanent gossip portal. I've never been able to sit on the phone for ages, chatting about the inane details of the day. I get bored very quickly, distracted, impatient. If there isn't a point to the conversation (making plans, important information, etc) I really don't have the endurance.I'm envious of guys back in the day. They could at least enjoy most of their time, and have to wait until they actually arrived at home, before the female instinct for incessant talk would ruin their evenings. Now, technology has assured that we're on-call for mindless drivel 24/7.

My man hates this too, but I am kinda cool with it as my ex was one of them type of guys that loved to talk, would call me about 5-6 times a day!''What you doing''The same thing i was doing when you called a minute ago! :D So yeah, im cool with my man not really on the phone thing as i know how annoying someone calling your phone 5-6 times a day is

my ex was one of them type of guys that loved to talk, would call me about 5-6 times a day!''What you doing''The same thing i was doing when you called a minute ago! :D
c/s had a similar situation with my ex and it used to get on my nerves! I have to spend a lot of time on the phone at work, so the last thing I wanna do is talk on the phone when I get home!