The Phone

General Mac

No girl at present but they all bang your line, its liek preprogrammed into all females born in the Eighties.Bring back pagers I say.Tbh and I'm not even lying. My links at present know only to contact me via email (dun know the blackberry) - I have my emails set to silent so it doesn't interrupt current [email protected]: "What u on?"[email protected] " Nuttin.. Roastin"[email protected]: "30 mins?"[email protected]: "Boom Bang"

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Logster

Slyly I don't really like talking on the phone, unless its a select few people.People think I'm rubbish at keeping in contact, moretime if you havent heard from me for a while I've had a funny turn and need time out.

Slyly I don't really like talking on the phone, unless its a select few people.
same as me. there are a couple of people that i could be on the phone to for like half hour but that only really happens if i havent spoke to the person in a long time, or if theres gossip. i never call people to see what there are doing or tell them what im doing.i get distrated easily

HATE talking on the phone still.But yeah i get similar patterns of phone calls from my wife, tbh i don't really mind it from her coz more time there just quick 3-5min calls. Then a longer call in the evening
co sign thisfor me the bare phone call ting only bothered me when i had bare girls but when its just one girl and its YOUR GIRL its not something that bothers you lol @ the fact my girl be phoning me talkin about similar things that come up in this forum such as which game is coming out etc etc.if i can be on here for hours talkin on here its nothing to talk to my girl about the same thing for hours either.but like i said when its girls you only wanna BEAT i understand why you dont wanna talk to themhold tight the 5 day pass abusers.

I dont like the way they put windows messenger on phones now.If I dont answer the call, they text.If I dont respond to the text they msn me.I dont even mind textin cos its straight to the point and since pretty much 90% of my friends can catch me on facebook anyway (Mainly when Im working) I dont mind them checking me there, llow continuous callin.On the rare occasions I aint with my girl she can get me on any and all them contactable ways and she will too, we be havin 3 different conversations through text, msn and facebook which can get annoying but I know its her just missin me so I dont even mind and its free. NO CHEAPSKATE.

my girls USES me on the regz!more time girls just don't like having no quiet time.plus she gets bothered on road by boys alot so i guess it creates a barrier of some sort.but it's mad annoying though, especially when i'm just about to hit home, RING RING RING.and mad thing is i get some next pull to answer the phone as if she's standing infront of me or something, nuts.but my girl is the worst i swear;calls different heads during commercials, breakscalls if she sees something funny/horrible/interesting on the tvcalls on her lunch breakcalls on the way back from her lunch breakcalls on the way home.calls after she's put her bag downbloody hell!!!no wonder i leave my phone in a draw in my room after 7pm till 11PM

I've been interacting with women for a very long time but this is something I can't get my head around, even though I know the answer it still bugs the sh*t out of me. WHY DO THEY LOVE THE PHONE, for example:My wife rang me during the day, rang me on her way to work, rang me during work, and shes finished work she rung again, and she will ring when she gets home expecting us to have a conversation. f*ck*ng hell, 3 years 10 months of this sh*t, I must vent out.I mean I don't mind talking to her, but I prefer it in person as I have stated to her before, I prefer talking to anybody in person really. With anybody else I use the phone for:Arranging a meet upBusinessChecking if somebody is alive
simple.. change ur number

swear i'm one of the only girls i know who hate talking on the phoneit's alright in the beginning, "getting to know you" stages, but after a while it just becomes a hassleguy i'm seeing now calls me twice a day which is more than enough imo

Sometimes I feel like saying, WHATS THE PURPOSE OF THE CALL or HELLO STATE YOUR BUSINESS.What are you doing?Im cookingWhat you cooking?the same sh*t I had on MondayWhat was it? was it nice?Motherf*cker you ate at my house and slept round and we made love all f*ck*ng nightSome of the things i think when on the phone.Like today i was off work so she came round, called me on the way to mine, got to mine we did what it do, collected her kitten and then called me on the way home, called me coming out the tube. Like WTF are we going to talk about in future.What you doing, the same sh*t i was doing an hour ago.It's also annoying when a nigga is trying to watch some wildlife sh*t on NatGeo about lions and hyenas and sh*t and shes like you prefer your program over me, damn baby we chopped it up an hour before the sh*t started and i told you im passionate about my tel-a-lie-vision.They also get pissy if your busy and your attention is elsewhere, getting off the phone on some guilt trip sh*t.Our forefathers had it good, no mobiles, 8 to 9 hours of the day they were out grinding, came home and the jibber jabber began.....they must be looking down at us like, these man are pissed, tabbage.Although its innocent impulse to want to chat, sometimes i feel like she dont trust me..... lol i will adopt a new system of phone avoidance.

Sometimes I feel like saying, WHATS THE PURPOSE OF THE CALL or HELLO STATE YOUR BUSINESS.What are you doing?Im cookingWhat you cooking?the same sh*t I had on MondayWhat was it? was it nice?Motherf*cker you ate at my house and slept round and we made love all f*ck*ng nightSome of the things i think when on the phone.Like today i was off work so she came round, called me on the way to mine, got to mine we did what it do, collected her kitten and then called me on the way home, called me coming out the tube. Like WTF are we going to talk about in future.What you doing, the same sh*t i was doing an hour ago.It's also annoying when a nigga is trying to watch some wildlife sh*t on NatGeo about lions and hyenas and sh*t and shes like you prefer your program over me, damn baby we chopped it up an hour before the sh*t started and i told you im passionate about my tel-a-lie-vision.They also get pissy if your busy and your attention is elsewhere, getting off the phone on some guilt trip sh*t.Our forefathers had it good, no mobiles, 8 to 9 hours of the day they were out grinding, came home and the jibber jabber began.....they must be looking down at us like, these man are pissed, tabbage.Although its innocent impulse to want to chat, sometimes i feel like she dont trust me..... lol i will adopt a new system of phone avoidance.
LOOOOOOOOLI think this is it for some girls....Cos if ur on the fone to them then you surely cant b with next gal.

Yeah, my girl calls a hell of a lot.Makes sense though seeing as I'm in uni and I see her every 2 weeks or so. Certsain time I do want to jam by myself and she'll get annoyed if I tell her I want to jam. She should be glad I'm being faithful and actaully entertaining her calls at all.What jars me the most (althoguh it doesn't happen anymore after I hotted her up about it) is calling me whilst I'm jamming with my friends. Now, I give her a shitload of time, so it's only natural I want some space at times to catch up with the mandem who I rarely see as it is. She has actaully phoned me and tried to have full blown convos with me and I'm like "I with my friends, I'll talk to you later". She will get annoyed and hang up, only to call me about 25 minutes and try the same sh*t. This annoys me because if she tells me she's with her friends she is quick to rush me off the phone, but it is cool to bang off my line when I'm with my friends. I actually don't mind letting her jam, so why can't she let me?!.AAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHh!!!I was actually getting stressed and annoyed writing and thinking about it. I'm so glad she doesn't do it anymore.On a sidenote, it's my 2 year anniversary today.*does the bogle*

I am actually too lazy to call all the time! My mum, my friends, everyone complains about it!! I just can't be bothered! Calling is not one of my passions! & when i call it's when I want something & people always accuse me of calling just to ask for something but that is the point so...But when I do call I make the most of it & I can talk for hours!!!! Or when someone calls me. I remember I was having a conversation with this women from M&S recruitment lol. But mostly I prefer to txt I don't know why... It's more of a hassle for most pple but I prefer it because calling is just long.

dont mind talkin on the phonebut i hate when u get a missed call for you have simply missed the call or you are driving and can't pick up and then the person who has rung u goes on some bitch mode just because you didnt answer, now that pisses me off.