Sign in to follow this  
Guest DN Braund

hiphop Bangladeshhhhhhhhhhh Is Spittin Now

Bangladesh makes some shitty beats man, I aint heard too many but what i've heard is swag. Whats his best beat?

Guest DN Braund
Bangladesh makes some shitty beats man, I aint heard too many but what i've heard is swag. Whats his best beat?
take ur pic

seeeeen didn't know he made 'whats your fantasy', thats a classic. Rest are meh tho, apart from the t-pain track which is decent.

seeeeen didn't know he made 'whats your fantasy', thats a classic. Rest are meh tho, apart from the t-pain track which is decent.
He was Shondrae back then. Produced most of 'Back For The First Time' and quite a few off 'Word Of Mouf' including 'Go To Sleep' .

Guest WAVESURFER
A Milli is "meh"!?!?!? :/

He was Shondrae back then. Produced most of 'Back For The First Time' and quite a few off 'Word Of Mouf' including 'Go To Sleep' .
Didn't know that safe, his standards have dropped a lot since then.
A Milli is "meh"!?!?!? :/
Don't get me wrong, I can vibe to it in a club, but production wise it aint saying nothing.

did not know this, word of mowf is actually banger after banger. it's crazy