Xbox Experience

Tee

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must be the only one who thinks it looks sh*t. Its overly sparse, grey and looks harder to navigate. And who really cares about avatars? seems like microsoft are just trying to cat mii's from the wii and album flow off apple. Don't seem to be any benefits from it.

dashboards already been leaked..!fi u got it put the whole map with NOTHING other things on ur USB and put it in ur xbox while its on, now SWITCH OFF ur xbox and SWITCH IT BACK ON and you will get something sayin if you want to update, thats when you make your decision, yes (meaning you wont be able to sign on to xbox live for 2weeks) no (you can wait patiently till 19th cuz ur a online freak) thing is i tried it and f*ck doin it now i advise you cuz no xboxlive for 2weeks is just long, jst wait till the 19th or day beforeedit: and lol at ma bredrin who got banned for 2months now bangin out the new dashboard :lol: tellin me sh*t on msn sayin its sick n dat :lol:

If you're thinking of grabbing the update, think again. According to Platform Nation using the leaked update disables Xbox Live on a console until November 19, the actual release of NXE. With Gears of War 2 just around the corner, you wouldn't want to take your console off the grid would you? While no reported bans have been handed down since the leak showed up it isn't hard to imagine Microsoft could take you offline for good. You've been warned.
pissed

lmfao i jsut clockedhow overly stupid is that thing u quote sleepzguy prob hatin dat he aint got it yet LOLda update is 19th novembergears 2 comin 7th november:/
uashgnigamapoggrg no wayyyyy please risky for your own good I BEG you read that again and correct it u must see where u went wrong
If you're thinking of grabbing the update, think again. According to Platform Nation using the leaked update disables Xbox Live on a console until November 19, the actual release of NXE. With Gears of War 2 just around the corner, you wouldn't want to take your console off the grid would you? While no reported bans have been handed down since the leak showed up it isn't hard to imagine Microsoft could take you offline for good. You've been warned.
pissed
pay special attention to the bit in red and bigger letters then refer to the dates in your post