Xbox Experience

Tee

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update doesn't have any effect on flashed drives thoughSick
Thats what you think. :lol:
I GOT A QUESTION WHY THEY HATIN ON MEI GOT A QUESTION WHY THEY HATIN ON MEAINT DONE NUTTIN 2 EM BUT CHECK DIS MONEYYHOP OFF THE PCTURN MY BOX ONTAKE A LOOK AT MY 360 *LOOK AT MURKS & ORIGINAL PAIN* AND SAY WASSSSSSSSUPYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IM GETTIN MONEYYYY

Rah to think this time tomorrow we could potentially have a new dashboard layout n features....yet theres certain unfortunate gamers who booooooooooy have been promised suttin for YEARS now....wow life isnt fair sometimes!!<_<Boooooooooyy i knw my 20MB connection is gonna do the busines for me, nuffin long. It showed its mightyness wen people were fiending n tryin to cop the Fifa 09 demoTTKK

It'll be ready 10AM tommorow
UK time ??? Cos that's before a lot of the Yanks, I thought they would get the update before us.I just hope the server holds out, cos its about 15million XBL users, you know a fair few will be trying to update at the same time
Nelson promised there will be no problems with the servers when its released

Rah to think this time tomorrow we could potentially have a new dashboard layout n features....yet theres certain unfortunate gamers who booooooooooy have been promised suttin for YEARS now....wow life isnt fair sometimes!!<_<Boooooooooyy i knw my 20MB connection is gonna do the busines for me, nuffin long. It showed its mightyness wen people were fiending n tryin to cop the Fifa 09 demoTTKK
How many times you gunna talk about your 20mb, yes Nem we all know what speed you have.LOL @ my mate having xbox but not online

how can u gun me/my connection in one post, then try n friend up in the followin on....smh @ u!!Anyway u sure ur handheld would be able to support Hi-Def vid streaming??TTKKANYWAAAAAAY nah i doubt it seppy, i can barely find enuff legal stuff to download with the 20MB, n even then its rarely used to its FULL potential without it havin a MAD effect on my general surfing capabilities.

how can u gun me/my connection in one post, then try n friend up in the followin on....smh @ u!!Anyway u sure ur handheld would be able to support Hi-Def vid streaming??TTKKANYWAAAAAAY nah i doubt it seppy, i can barely find enuff legal stuff to download with the 20MB, n even then its rarely used to its FULL potential without it havin a MAD effect on my general surfing capabilities.
My handheld > Your TV