Xbox Experience

Tee

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ANYWAAAAAAY nah i doubt it seppy, i can barely find enuff legal stuff to download with the 20MB, n even then its rarely used to its FULL potential without it havin a MAD effect on my general surfing capabilities.
lol u noticed the shitty traffic management thing?traff-man-tab-281008.jpgim goin back up to twenty meg in december cos i keep gettin throttled in the evenings its a pisstakemight get 50 meg for a couple months just to get new modem / try it out

75%??are they takin the f*ckin piss?!!i aint payin £20 a month for a potenial 5mb connection if i get download happy.7-days a week aswell, booooooooooooooy imma ave to keep the movie downloads till after 9 then...but then thats Xbox time, n im not on doin a risky flex....wankers!
ye man i phoned them and complained about that sh*tthey offered me 20 meg, Phone line with free 24/7 uk landline calls and some TV package for £39 a monthonce 50 megs out ill try get it for a diver extraupload spead best be at least 1.5M

75%??are they takin the f*ckin piss?!!i aint payin £20 a month for a potenial 5mb connection if i get download happy.7-days a week aswell, booooooooooooooy imma ave to keep the movie downloads till after 9 then...but then thats Xbox time, n im not on doin a risky flex....wankers!
ye man i phoned them and complained about that sh*tthey offered me 20 meg, Phone line with free 24/7 uk landline calls and some TV package for £39 a monthonce 50 megs out ill try get it for a diver extraupload spead best be at least 1.5M
are you at the end of your contract?or can u negotiate mid-conntract?

mid contract#you can do it as long as you aint on a deal already ( these last for 6 months , then you have to ring em up and keep the same deal / renogiate)

mid contract#you can do it as long as you aint on a deal already ( these last for 6 months , then you have to ring em up and keep the same deal / renogiate)
safeon that vip deal and lord knows i'm paying too much.

Virgin are KILLING my connection.Had to start with a new comp so few pieces of music missing. Been on a serious download flex and then Sunday couldnt connect to a COD: WAW game AT ALL and then last night was getting bare lag on FIFA. On 20mb as well.
My lag has been DISGUSTING the last couple days still, but i was half puttin that down to the new LIVE roll out, n abit down to my connection. Although once i reset my modem for abit it did get better. Ive hardly been about to be downloadin anything so i knw i havent reached any limits....unless some c*nt has cloned my modems MAC address n there are bare of them circulatin on the black market :|