Sign in to follow this  
ReZiW

hiphop J went fucking ard

NOPE.
wtf do u mean nope. listen to the bars, man heated out bare business. called him a ninja turtle, said hes got tittes.this is straight ether music. man said 'you been in the game 14 yrs and only got 2 cars.

CALLED HIM A NINJA TURTLE AND SAID HE GOT TITTES?THEY AIN'T REALLY 'ARD BARS ARE THEY.I MEAN WHO REALLY LISTENS TO JAE HOOD IN 08?

CALLED HIM A NINJA TURTLE AND SAID HE GOT TITTES?THEY AIN'T REALLY 'ARD BARS ARE THEY.I MEAN WHO REALLY LISTENS TO JAE HOOD IN 08?
Man is all offbeat and bare tings

he always rapped off beat...thought it was his style or somthin

he always rapped off beat...thought it was his style or somthin
thats when you should stop spitting :lol: when people think being off beat is your tinghe was siiiiiiiiiiiick 2002 when he was that kid rolling with LOX he turnt to absolute sh*t over nightIn terms of the D-block gangStyles>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bucky>>>>Sheek>>>>>>JadaKiss is finished his days are numbered he isnt the top rapper in the roster like in 99 when Money,Power,respect dropped he is the weakest member in the crew. YOu know your career is poor when you haven't made anything worthwhile since 'Why?' and Sheek has dropped some heat since that periodStyles is the capo which is a fact and will forever remain so