Athiesm = Money???

Em Dott

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7698559.stm
The British Humanist Association (BHA) aimed to raise £5,500, but £136,197 has already been donated to the Atheist Bus Campaign.The BHA will now extend the reach of the campaign to other UK cities and to other forms of transport.
Has anyone actually seen these buses yet?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See the thing Nino, you seem to be what Nile from Uni Lyfe was based on.A guy that just wants to follow the crowd, has no real success with women so ends up looking to wife the local bosh, or in your case, just sits and posts on Vip2 all day long.The story was only updated yesterday so know yourself you bean head. :arrow:

See the thing Nino, you seem to be what Nile from Uni Lyfe was based on.A guy that just wants to follow the crowd, has no real success with women so ends up looking to wife the local bosh, or in your case, just sits and posts on Vip2 all day long.The story was only updated yesterday so know yourself you bean head. :arrow:
i aint even gonna lie im riding for titan on this, man hit the nail on the head when he broke down nino browns life.titan take it from me ya wasting ya time.

Now if I'm being 120% honest, I would NOT have that at all Nino Brown.He basically said your mother wishes you were never born.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7698559.stm
The British Humanist Association (BHA) aimed to raise £5,500, but £136,197 has already been donated to the Atheist Bus Campaign.The BHA will now extend the reach of the campaign to other UK cities and to other forms of transport.
Has anyone actually seen these buses yet?
nah but ive seen a sign in colliers wood

these stab in the dark slewidges don't workjust stick with the good old "u steal threads/ u got a high post count" sh*tlol @ a 30yr old men who links 16yr old girls of the internet. trying to co sign this.
lol the way you mess with facts and make lemonade just like how ya mum messed with being a link and met the faggot the gave her sperm to make you but i guess with your logic you believe thats a genuine father figure.

these stab in the dark slewidges don't workjust stick with the good old "u steal threads/ u got a high post count" sh*tlol @ a 30yr old men who links 16yr old girls of the internet. trying to co sign this.
lol the way you mess with facts and make lemonade just like how ya mum messed with being a link and met the faggot the gave her sperm to make you but i guess with your logic you believe thats a genuine father figure.
wtf u talking bout niccatell us the story den.*takes seat*The Peado Chronicles Part 1...