Em Dott

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DN Braund
aarrrrrrrrrrrggghhh here it goes
everybody out there go run and tellyour homeboys and homegirls its time for Kenan & Kelto keep you laughin in the afternoondont touch that dial or leave the roomcoz they always into sutin so fun and you dont wanna miss itits double k like 2 to get greatnessKenan & Kel or should say Kel & Kenanand you gotta watch Kenan coz, Kenan be schemingwith a plan or a plotto make it to the topbut they kindain the middle coz their always gettin caughtthis aint the hardy boys or a Nacy Drew misteryits jus Kenan & Kel in ur vicinityliek Sigred n Roy or Abott & CostelloMagic n Kareem or Pen & Tellersomebody's in trouble?aww here it goesON NICK NI NI NICK NI NI NICK NICK NICK

aarrrrrrrrrrrggghhh here it goes
everybody out there go run and tellyour homeboys and homegirls its time for Kenan & Kelto keep you laughin in the afternoondont touch that dial or leave the roomcoz they always into sutin so fun and you dont wanna miss itits double k like 2 to get greatnessKenan & Kel or should say Kel & Kenanand you gotta watch Kenan coz, Kenan be schemingwith a plan or a plotto make it to the topbut they kindain the middle coz their always gettin caughtthis aint the hardy boys or a Nacy Drew misteryits jus Kenan & Kel in ur vicinityliek Sigred n Roy or Abott & CostelloMagic n Kareem or Pen & Tellersomebody's in trouble?aww here it goesON NICK NI NI NICK NI NI NICK NICK NICK
NICKELODEOOOOOOOONN

LOL @ this d*ckhead.You're ANY neek. Remeber that.Every thinks you're a clown. That's all there is to it.Almost 6000 posts later and other users still don't respect you. I dread to think how much saliva you have to clean off your face from other people in real life. You know, that thing you are living outside of your PC.

LOL @ this d*ckhead.You're ANY neek. Remeber that.Every thinks you're a clown. That's all there is to it.Almost 6000 posts later and other users still don't respect you. I dread to think how much saliva you have to clean off your face from other people in real life. You know, that thing you are living outside of your PC.
ur emotional, watching man over hard like some batty boy. love my name initr u crying? I feel bare emotions in you postsedit- lol @ talking bout neek, who are you cuz. people on the forum know me irl, if i was a neek I'd of got exposed time ago.

This guy is telling me I'm emotional yet editing his post to tell me about people on the FORUM know him in REAL LIFE.And you have the cheek to tell me I'm emotional yet you feel the need to try and expplain why you are not a neek?!To me, that just further confirms you're a neek.

This guy is telling me I'm emotional yet editing his post to tell me about people on the FORUM know him in REAL LIFE.And you have the cheek to tell me I'm emotional yet you feel the need to try and expplain why you are not a neek?!To me, that just further confirms you're a neek.
u must be stupid, u dont think guys would be lining up to say '_____ got bullied at school' or suttin. I did the bullyingback to the point, who da f*ck are u to be calling anyone a neek. does hiding behind ur computer make u a bad manif anything this guys some neek, tears falling on his keyboard cos i said he was late...

Later you NEEK.Keep up your NEEKISH ways. It's what YOU are known for on here.Adios. :arrow:
ahhh sheeit, f*cked my day up. :rolleyes:
serious question tho how did nino suddenly get noticed, i was wonderin who is this guy then when i saw his old username he was any anonymous posterman suddenly started feelin da forums
dunno fam, seriously dont know. Man was an over-night celebrity tbhwent from moving to guys at pro to taking the piss out of guys on cod4 to whatever room

nah fuk this i aint buying everyone ganging up on nino im backin
does nino work or go uni or is vip2 his profession, f*ck*ng waste of space that chubby little muslim
oh he one of them ppl i change my mind fuk u nino
one of what ppl bruv?slash nino has two accounts his posts are like nine thousand.
the ppl who jus live on thier computer and there social circle consits of people they meet of world of warcraft uno them type of ppl

nah fuk this i aint buying everyone ganging up on nino im backin
does nino work or go uni or is vip2 his profession, f*ck*ng waste of space that chubby little muslim
oh he one of them ppl i change my mind fuk u nino
one of what ppl bruv?slash nino has two accounts his posts are like nine thousand.
the ppl who jus live on thier computer and there social circle consits of people they meet of world of warcraft uno them type of ppl
o. thought u meant suttin else.as u were.
ino wha u thought i meant but i aint tha guy*carries on doing wha i was doing before i clicked on reply*