Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tibbius

So Messy

Guest Tibbius

i have abused myself since the start of the weekend... and IM f*ckEDfriday was fwd+rinse, a banger of a nightsaturday - housepartysunday - friends bday partymonday - flew to prague to host Dutty Weekend n murked myselftuesday - ate the shittest curry everweds - went to a bar called kennys island, run by some rasta called jah koko... he got slighty excited for some reason n gave everybody in the bar some weed (made my day)... the hotbox was alot...i feel so messy today, on top of that i got a f*ckin coldgot a photoshoot today n im hosting benga n skream tomorrow night and honestly i feel like im gonna die.whats good with everyone?

You will pay the price of these mad times when you get older lolUntil then 'rock on!'istockphoto_534830_i_love_you_hand_gesture_1.jpg

Guest Tibbius

im payin right nowim sound all wheezy n sh*t, movin slow like wayne on codene

Feel like I'm gonna die after having been in all day since Sunday :lol:Will liven myself up @ Yoyo's tonight.

JUS GONNA GO FABRIC TOMMOROW NIGHT DO 5 GRAMS OF MDMA AND TING.
u reachin??oi i mite flop now cos ppl are droppin out the cunts, but i may just reach wid one dude and make it happen.looks like its gna be a banger night.dun kno the weekend warriors.

WOW
NAH I'M HYPING STILL PROLLY A G ALL DEPENDS WAGWAN AFTER ANYTHING ON SATURDAY MORNING? FEEL TO GO ON A PROPER WONKY ONE.
u reachin??oi i mite flop now cos ppl are droppin out the cunts, but i may just reach wid one dude and make it happen.looks like its gna be a banger night.dun kno the weekend warriors.
YEH SHOULD BE THERE TILL 2 THEN ROLLING RHYTHM FACTORY.

Tony you need to sort that out still.And ur body must be stressed, so your cold aint gonna go no where for now.You need to settle your body down for a bit.

Feel like I'm gonna die after having been in all day since Sunday :lol:Will liven myself up @ Yoyo's tonight.
ilprolly be there toosum 1 i knows bdayso might show my boat for abit

Oh man, the one time i dont feel like going.hmmmmmm

oi i mite flop now cos ppl are droppin out the cunts,
we all dropped out a c*nt at some point in our life, namely our day of birth.

YEH SHOULD BE THERE TILL 2 THEN ROLLING RHYTHM FACTORY.
seen.ive officially flopped. was meant to go in a big group, but ppl dropped like flys and it ended up being 3 heads and the other 2 dont really know about dnb or dubstep, they was mainly coming along to give it a try if everyone was goin. der not on it now.ders my nex boy who may reach wid a few of his lot, but he is dead broke and i KNOW he will be asking me to spot him money and as it is im tryna cut back my spending.

oi i mite flop now cos ppl are droppin out the cunts,
we all dropped out a c*nt at some point in our life, namely our day of birth.
ye man der droppin out like new borns dropping out of cunts.