So Messy

Guest Tibbius

Guest Tibbius

i have abused myself since the start of the weekend... and IM f*ckEDfriday was fwd+rinse, a banger of a nightsaturday - housepartysunday - friends bday partymonday - flew to prague to host Dutty Weekend n murked myselftuesday - ate the shittest curry everweds - went to a bar called kennys island, run by some rasta called jah koko... he got slighty excited for some reason n gave everybody in the bar some weed (made my day)... the hotbox was alot...i feel so messy today, on top of that i got a f*ckin coldgot a photoshoot today n im hosting benga n skream tomorrow night and honestly i feel like im gonna die.whats good with everyone?

JUS GONNA GO FABRIC TOMMOROW NIGHT DO 5 GRAMS OF MDMA AND TING.
WOW
NAH I'M HYPING STILL PROLLY A G ALL DEPENDS WAGWAN AFTER ANYTHING ON SATURDAY MORNING? FEEL TO GO ON A PROPER WONKY ONE.
u reachin??oi i mite flop now cos ppl are droppin out the cunts, but i may just reach wid one dude and make it happen.looks like its gna be a banger night.dun kno the weekend warriors.
YEH SHOULD BE THERE TILL 2 THEN ROLLING RHYTHM FACTORY.

u reachin??oi i mite flop now cos ppl are droppin out the cunts, but i may just reach wid one dude and make it happen.looks like its gna be a banger night.dun kno the weekend warriors.
YEH SHOULD BE THERE TILL 2 THEN ROLLING RHYTHM FACTORY.
seen.ive officially flopped. was meant to go in a big group, but ppl dropped like flys and it ended up being 3 heads and the other 2 dont really know about dnb or dubstep, they was mainly coming along to give it a try if everyone was goin. der not on it now.ders my nex boy who may reach wid a few of his lot, but he is dead broke and i KNOW he will be asking me to spot him money and as it is im tryna cut back my spending.