Sign in to follow this  
streets.

Which tube line has the nicest girls?

Jubilee Line = dead650px-Jubilee_Line.svg.pngThis is the line I use the most and I dont EVER see nice females on this line. I hardly ever use the Picadilly line but when I used it last night I couldn't believe my eyes. It was like carnival 1999 when TN's and character socks were the lick.It made me think, there must be certain tube lines that have a higher % of nice/ugly girl ratio. Which tube line has the nicest girls?DISCLAIMER-: I've never cheated and dont intend to. In fact this thread wasn't even made by me.

yeh im on central and bakerloo and metro and jublee and piccadily and victoriadefo central, plus its the busiest so try n find a crowd with a nice chick n u can grind up on her in the carriage

LMAO @ trying a ting with the jubilee linefrom stratty to canary wharf then to waterloo in the morning >>>>>district line has probably got the worst and central prolly the best

DISCLAIMER-: I've never cheated and dont intend to. In fact this thread wasn't even made by me.
Playing a dangerous game here mayn
yeh im on central and bakerloo and metro and jublee and piccadily and victoriadefo central, plus its the busiest so try n find a crowd with a nice chick n u can grind up on her in the carriage
LOLOL

hol tite the ppl who take circle line doe, dem desserted lines there.
Circle line's under-rated. Stops at Sloane Square & Kensington you you get all them posh Chelsea bitches.

hol tite the ppl who take circle line doe, dem desserted lines there.
hmm that line is kinda packed.Metropolitan is dead.
not wen i touched, but its one crusty line doe.

I don't think they is one still.In my experiences its always been random. One it would be Victoria, on another day it was the Northern & on another day Central etcIf you had asked this Pre 2001. I would 100% say Hammersmith & City line.