THEM GUYS @ WORK

Mr. Martinez

Basically I been working at this one job for a couple weeksthis new guy's come rightand basically I'm based in northern Englandand this d*ckhead sleazy rat looking prickis a localman thinks it's okay to mock my accent, the fact i'm from London and everything elseby saying stuff like"OII MANN", "YER BRAFF" and all them things there, which I don't even say whilst @ workhas anyone ever had to deal with something like this before in a professional environment?like normally, I would put man to the side and calmly explain to him why it's not funny and how i would react if he was to say it againbutthis d*ckhead has some suction with management, completely hates me, and is just being the area version of racisti swear down to an extent, i'd even say it's racism cos he doesn't want to understand that i'm not black anywayHOW DO YOU DEAL WITH THIS?I swear man needs to be run up on, after work and relieved of his tonguebehhhhhhhh

its happened before when working shitty part times when i was younger. honestly the best thing is not to react to it. You are new. Just give them the "wow, you are an ACTUAL d*ckhead" look and move on. He probably wants you to switch so you get in trouble. Remember though, there is a difference between taking it like a moist sponge, and ignoring but letting him know you take him for something that dropped out of a dogs anus.

mmm yeah, this kinda talk gets annoying after a few times!! got a white male housemate who keeps trying to immitate the way i talk, well, just one phrase i say. i'm always saying "you're lying!!!?" in a state of belief when in conversation at times.but HEEEE pops up from wherever, and starts copying me but puts on a jamacian twist to the word [e.g. YOU LAH-EEEN] - even tho im not jamacian :-/he keeps doing it, its annoying, im gonna have to show him.mr.martinez, just tell the guy that you dont speak like that, you find his comments offensive and you'd rather not have tensions in the working atmosphere

Guest LucaPiano

people like you mr.martinez shouldnt be employed with an attitude problem like that, you will just effect the team moraltrying lightening up abit, sense of humar and that

Next time he says something.. why don't u imitate his accent back to him??
yeah and then everyone else who speaks exactly like him will laugh along right?right?!
there are ways u combat it. if u dont know then i dont think u ever will. its not a teachable thing really cos u can drop in totally the wrong way.
u dont need to tell me this, my school has alot of the type carlos is talking about but they dont say whagwan to me on that stupid flex.

Guest WAVESURFER
mmm yeah, this kinda talk gets annoying after a few times!! got a white male housemate who keeps trying to immitate the way i talk, well, just one phrase i say. i'm always saying "you're lying!!!?" in a state of belief when in conversation at times.
ALLOW IT.

i got it all the time in manchester."Southern Fairy""Posh boy" (cos i hav a london accent)never took it seriously like how ur going on.used to tell them to [harry enfield] Calm down [harry enfield] or say [geordie man] Y I MAN [/geordie man] but wen they say they aint from liverpool/newcastle, i said its all the same thing... they used to get OVER irritated.or just call them coal miners, lol they hate that.just be over ignorant towards anything northern and it will wind them up no end!

mmm yeah, this kinda talk gets annoying after a few times!! got a white male housemate who keeps trying to immitate the way i talk, well, just one phrase i say. i'm always saying "you're lying!!!?" in a state of belief when in conversation at times.
ALLOW IT.
innitallow blackin up the word whiteu can black up black all u like

Thing ismost if not all people there are northern tooand most are jokes to work with, we'll take the piss out of eachother's areas, football teams, etcbut thisis not funnyit's not banterit's like if i was a fat bitch, and he called me a fat bitch.it's just not funny.it's really hard to explain, but those that have been in the situation know what I meanit's f*ck*ng ANNOYING and it does make me wanna put his glasses into his face through his eyes whilst he says "I BEG YOU STOP DOING THAT FAM"arghhh

Guest Brother Mouzone

I get this at workThing is, im f*ck*ng from london.But they imitate me as if I sound like Ali G or something, well their impressions do at least.Though most of it is quite funny, take the Michael Jackson approach and Lighten up.(though I understand the odd guy that you dont really like making jokes & tryna join in, I just give them the :/)