o-guy and the gumtree WU ting

VENOM

lol @ my friend calling me now crying that she fell for it last week.worse thing is i followed her to the WU and asked her what is was for she said she was sending it to a friend, so i didnt ask any further. now she's lost £1200 :lol: :lol: :lol: thats oguys weekend sorted.she is claiming that she saw the house... when i interrgated her properly she said she saw the PICS of the house online :lol: :lol: :lol: i dont care... u have to be a special kind of stupid to fall for Nigerian scams swear down. *goes to console her *

Guest DN Braund

nah nt eventhey tell u send the money to a relative then scan the receipt n show them that uve sent it n r seriousthen they use them details to create fake id n get the receipt number then clear out ur P

LOLVery pissed.Are people that desperate for a house and busy tht their not willing to go have a look at it themselves??
the ppl tell u u cant come see the house until u wire them money or suttin'to show ur serious' then they are gonna refund ulol
for the HEAD SCREWED ON PERSON...that ^^^^ = "seen..suck ur mum then safe"

LOLVery pissed.Are people that desperate for a house and busy tht their not willing to go have a look at it themselves??
the ppl tell u u cant come see the house until u wire them money or suttin'to show ur serious' then they are gonna refund ulol
for the HEAD SCREWED ON PERSON...that ^^^^ = "seen..suck ur mum then safe"
LOLInit. Some people...

i don't understand, she bought a house without physically viewing the property?
u see an ad on gumtree for a yard/room whatever with the pics.call the personGoddaz(and probably has a bait accent as well..like that isnt warning enough) tells you to wire the money via WU to your friend or relative as a way of proving that ur serious to pay..and since its ur friend u may not feel suspiscious.then they ask u to send counterfoil/receipt to them via fax. Goddaz receives said receiptGoddaz calls adefemi who works in Western union and says theres bidnessOR Goddaz uses the receipt to copy the name and ID of ur relativeAyo goes with fake ID to collect ur £1200Goddaz,femi,and ayo have a fun weekend.the end.like..wtf.

Guest WAVESURFER
u see an ad on gumtree for a yard/room whatever with the pics.call the personGoddaz(and probably has a bait accent as well..like that isnt warning enough) tells you to wire the money via WU to your friend or relative as a way of proving that ur serious to pay..and since its ur friend u may not feel suspiscious.then they ask u to send counterfoil/receipt to them via fax. Goddaz receives said receiptGoddaz calls adefemi who works in Western union and says theres bidnessOR Goddaz uses the receipt to copy the name and ID of ur relativeAyo goes with fake ID to collect ur £1200Goddaz,femi,and ayo have a fun weekend.the end.like..wtf.
:lol: Don't have it, Goddaz.

how-high-1-LOL.gif

:lol:
:lol::lol::lol:

how-high-1-LOL.gif
i waited a good while for this to loadlmfao