Sign in to follow this  
Frank White

hunger

swear i hate wen some people r hungry - THEY ARE A DIFFERENT PERSONmy ex used to start wars jus cos she was hungry almost broke up once cos she was hungryher older bruva once roughed me up a bit cos she was hungry how do u act wen ur hungry?people jus lose all patience

i'm a misery when i'm hungry. ppl know better than to come between me and food.

swear i hate wen some people r hungry - THEY ARE A DIFFERENT PERSONmy ex used to start wars jus cos she was hungry almost broke up once cos she was hungryher older bruva once roughed me up a bit cos she was hungry how do u act wen ur hungry?people jus lose all patience
LOLi get restless when im hungry, start fidgitin

Guest Ivan Drago

i can eat horses when im hungry even a bentley thats spinning round the coursetrust i get angry. some people even call me fumin

i can eat horses when im hungry even a bentley thats spinning round the coursetrust i get angry. some people even call me fumin
:lol: so sh*t its funny

:lol: so sh*t its funny
the fact he's still called ivan drago is funnier.

im terrible tbhi dont want no one talkin to me when im hungrydont mess around with my food when im hungry, dont delay mei get rahtidwhen i went on holiday, spent some time with my family, they saw a different side of me when they insinuated that they would be depriving me of some of my chickensoon as my belly is full im back to normal

This is my sister when shes hungry shes a bitch...she could do with missing out on a few meals anyway.

This is my sister when shes hungry shes a bitch...she could do with missing out on a few meals anyway.
:o

Guest Ivan Drago
:o
proper evil init

completely forgot to eat todayonly remembered at like 6pm
do that all the timeor i go out, do bare sh*t, then someone offers me werthers original or a pill something, i take it an then i'm like "woah... eatin, forgot bout this"