Sign in to follow this  
Dat Boy B

FAO - Chronik smokers

get yourself some Silver Haze, some Isolator and something like a Berber/Manala Cream.you will be a happy man.
Explain...

get yourself some Silver Haze, some Isolator and something like a Berber/Manala Cream.you will be a happy man.
Explain...
Silver Haze is jus one of the top dawg award winning po's there. Sick bud.Isolator is this f*cked up hash which isn't made in the traditional way of pressing pollen, but putting big buds into a washing mashine filled with ice cold water that freezes the thc giver offer thingys and collect at the bottom. the crack version of weed tbh.Berber Cream or Manala Cream or something similar just ask, swear its from Afgahnistan or some sh*t. sickest (traditional) hash ever. 1st time i went to burn a piece it jus melt like honey. u dont burn it wen billin it basically.

Explain...
Silver Haze is jus one of the top dawg award winning po's there. Sick bud.Isolator is this f*cked up hash which isn't made in the traditional way of pressing pollen, but putting big buds into a washing mashine filled with ice cold water that freezes the thc giver offer thingys and collect at the bottom. the crack version of weed tbh.Berber Cream or Manala Cream or something similar just ask, swear its from Afgahnistan or some sh*t. sickest (traditional) hash ever. 1st time i went to burn a piece it jus melt like honey. u dont burn it wen billin it basically.
I see..Putting something with cream conisistency in a zoot?Swear the zoot wont smoke..

NAH BUT ON A LEVEL AIN'T THIS IS WHAT DAM'S ABOUT TAKING LIKE A GIB FOR THE WEEKEND AN JUS SPENDING STUPID MONEY ON MAD AMOUNTS OF SKUNK?

Drugs room is sick.Come like its raining dro in there
the cheese links are stupid.
drugs room lynx>>>__got the link for this in thereimage007ym7.jpg

Anyone been and brought some back? How'd you get it here? Tips please. all about me buying non smelling bags and posting a few baggies home in the post when I go :)

Ive heard it done in birthday cards, on your persons if your quick enough to dodge the xray machine thing and lucky.My bredrin though put some in his suitcase. Got it back with a sticker on saying it had been searched but they left the weed in there. Wasnt in a seperate bag or anything, just loose.

Explain...
It's Moroccan still, hence 'Berber'And yeah it's saying alot.