FAO - Chronik smokers

Dat Boy B

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

get yourself some Silver Haze, some Isolator and something like a Berber/Manala Cream.you will be a happy man.
Explain...
Silver Haze is jus one of the top dawg award winning po's there. Sick bud.Isolator is this f*cked up hash which isn't made in the traditional way of pressing pollen, but putting big buds into a washing mashine filled with ice cold water that freezes the thc giver offer thingys and collect at the bottom. the crack version of weed tbh.Berber Cream or Manala Cream or something similar just ask, swear its from Afgahnistan or some sh*t. sickest (traditional) hash ever. 1st time i went to burn a piece it jus melt like honey. u dont burn it wen billin it basically.

get yourself some Silver Haze, some Isolator and something like a Berber/Manala Cream.you will be a happy man.
Explain...
Silver Haze is jus one of the top dawg award winning po's there. Sick bud.Isolator is this f*cked up hash which isn't made in the traditional way of pressing pollen, but putting big buds into a washing mashine filled with ice cold water that freezes the thc giver offer thingys and collect at the bottom. the crack version of weed tbh.Berber Cream or Manala Cream or something similar just ask, swear its from Afgahnistan or some sh*t. sickest (traditional) hash ever. 1st time i went to burn a piece it jus melt like honey. u dont burn it wen billin it basically.
I see..Putting something with cream conisistency in a zoot?Swear the zoot wont smoke..

Ive heard it done in birthday cards, on your persons if your quick enough to dodge the xray machine thing and lucky.My bredrin though put some in his suitcase. Got it back with a sticker on saying it had been searched but they left the weed in there. Wasnt in a seperate bag or anything, just loose.

Explain...
It's Moroccan still, hence 'Berber'And yeah it's saying alot.