Early Mornin>>>>>>>>

North Aleng

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

BTWSause has to go in its designated are on the side of the plateCant stand people who spray the whole plate with ketchup
stop watching other peoples food so hard
Line two & three of my above post are both reffering to food on my own plate.stop recycling that lyric so much

Where did adidas get that munch from? All the cafes I've been to lately have been slacking hard, some fake 2% meat sausages and nasty bacon just aint doing it. And I swear all cafes now are owned by turks now, when did that happen?
True say turks aint got a clue about a real fry up.. last one i went to they tried muggin me off with some frozen bubble and sqeek patty :confused: .Its like me going turkey and opening a kebab shop.

Where did adidas get that munch from? All the cafes I've been to lately have been slacking hard, some fake 2% meat sausages and nasty bacon just aint doing it. And I swear all cafes now are owned by turks now, when did that happen?
True say turks aint got a clue about a real fry up.. last one i went to they tried muggin me off with some frozen bubble and sqeek patty :confused: .Its like me going turkey and opening a kebab shop.
Exactly, they need to concentrate on their expertise - kebab shops, mini supermarkets and heroin. And how can a turkish man serve me bacon. I need to find a good traditional english cafe, anyone know of any in north london?