FAO ALL VIP2!!!

Mr Invincible 49

JUST A THANK YOU TO MIC MAN (GMAN) AND FUSION WHO LAST NIGHT tore down the house at UNI JAM part II!Im not gonna lie i knew Fusion was a serious DJ but mic man (G man) and his camp suprised me and proved to be just as 'ard!more bookings coming there way for a fact!!!If there ever was a VIP2 rave again it would be serious as there are some good dj's within our ranks!THAT IS ALL PEOPLE - random topic but i was happy with my night last night and these 2 guys merked their sets!!!! (NO HOMO OR BREDDAGE!)

g man from slew?
not even... Sub Zero Sound reppin all day!!Yeah Silent Souljah, was a very big night- luckily i got today off work cos of my bruk hand otherwise i wudda been murked- u must be shattered fam.Certain Uni gash are desperate aswell lol. Man beasts need to allow chirpsin, i was scared for my life.Dan Early- u shld reach the next one

g man from slew?
not even... Sub Zero Sound reppin all day!!Yeah Silent Souljah, was a very big night- luckily i got today off work cos of my bruk hand otherwise i wudda been murked- u must be shattered fam.Certain Uni gash are desperate aswell lol. Man beasts need to allow chirpsin, i was scared for my life.Dan Early- u shld reach the next one
Know a bag of local non uni girls up that way so sen orn the details.

Just spoke to my hsouemate who tells me she was told there was nuff hype. One guy in our uni is in hospital. Another guy we know got in a fight. People got bottled. As for the bottling, I don't know how true that is, but I believe the first two things.

LOL yeah there a lil hype towards the end....put a damper on the night i guess! I was in the backroom counting the money and I just hear hear the bouncer calling us LOL....the bouncer did rep it and out one yute and broke his nose nicelY!Yeah one luton yute got it nicely! There are always certain man that wanna spoil the night for everyone! if you wanna beef...wait till your on road! how can you be in a uni rave and you bottling people!!!! not serious!Anyways the next event in december....CLUB HOME LUTON.....the line up is the BEST URBAN LINE UP YOU WILL EVER SEE FACT!!!!I BEG SOMEONE BET ME £50 OTHERWISE!