Gaming injuries WTF

Davicious X

So I been playing games since I was 3 years old, (thats just shy of a quarter of a century for those of you still bothering to keep count) and Ive suffered my first gaming injury.My whole left hand basically locked up from playing PES9, its basically cos the players wont flippin move and run fast when I tell them too so I end up pressing the directional pad harder to make them do it :angry: This is online only.So I went back to playing PES8 and didnt have these problems. I been hearing about these gaming injuries for years and making the regular wrist jokes about it and now I've fallen victim to it myself.But how can I, who's natural handset is in the "holding a controller" position have fallen victim to this? Im baffled and pissed.So firstly, has any other PES players noticed that this PES is harder on their hands?And secondly, has anyone else ever suffered an injury in direct correlation to playing computer games?There was a whole report on it on the news a few months ago so it is on the rise

who's natural handset is in the "holding a controller" position
!!!!!!!!!!!i have thatwhen i walk and my arms arew down by my side, my hands are like cupped round as if i was holding a control, my first fingers slightly more up than the rest of them as if i was resting them top shoulder buttonsdunno about the rest of the topic though

lol @ getting injured playing any other console than a wii and lol @ your hand being in the shape of holding a pad if your not. i thought i played games alot but wow.
nah truss between me and gandaulf its not suprising im actually gonna tell the rest of the family of this so they can laugh at him cos this is funnydont worry davicious father stansfield will hear of this lol

lol @ getting injured playing any other console than a wii and lol @ your hand being in the shape of holding a pad if your not. i thought i played games alot but wow.
nah truss between me and gandaulf its not suprising im actually gonna tell the rest of the family of this so they can laugh at him cos this is funnydont worry davicious father stansfield will hear of this lol
Its cool cuz, I aint even embarassed by it, Im more pissed of by it but when a game can cause such injuries I have to consider not playing it tbh.I will happily go back to PES8 which Ive actually enjoyed more than this one so far

Its cool cuz, I aint even embarassed by it, Im more pissed of by it but when a game can cause such injuries I have to consider not playing it tbh.I will happily go back to PES8 which Ive actually enjoyed more than this one so far
i agree, not feeling any modes on PES09 apart from that Be A Legend mode, cant even play a normal match and i wont even start on online.

LOL @ havin a injury wen playin a gamebwoy...
WHAT!We suffered injuries when we kept beating your brother at Porsche's challenge on the PS1...and had to release the frustration on someone
LOOOLOL o yeah!murked him in soul calibur the other day and try say lets go 1on1 real life