found a i phone [Dinky means iToca not iPhone, poor sod]

The Somalian

ok I found a i phone can this thing do everything apart from make calls? can not find how to make calls from it. I already found a buyer told him £60. I aint down with the technolgy so is that a decent price? its a 8 gig model how much is a charger for iti reckon its quite crap only good thing is some gem game can the phone be unblocked onto t mobile?

I showed it to a guy at work he wanted to buy it off me for 100 there and then my brother has been calling me telling me he wants it I would have to give it to him at a low price because he gave me my last two i pods for freeso i have decided to keep itjust brought a charger for £5 and usb data cable for £8 so now i am keeping it how much is it really worth 8 gig itouchgoing through the person who itouch it is going through the e mails thing has e mails and bbc i player i swear im still struggling to handle blue tooth technolgy is amazingwell im gonna use it as a mp3 playerhmm this thing come like lord of the rings everyone i have shown about it wants it and they get pissed when i tell them i just found iton the back it says 8 gig i pod but thats how i got confussed coz i have never seen a i pod like this b4 thought it was a i phone

I showed it to a guy at work he wanted to buy it off me for 100 there and then my brother has been calling me telling me he wants it I would have to give it to him at a low price because he gave me my last two i pods for freeso i have decided to keep itjust brought a charger for £5 and usb data cable for £8 so now i am keeping it how much is it really worth 8 gig itouchgoing through the person who itouch it is going through the e mails thing has e mails and bbc i player i swear im still struggling to handle blue tooth technolgy is amazingwell im gonna use it as a mp3 playerhmm this thing come like lord of the rings everyone i have shown about it wants it and they get pissed when i tell them i just found iton the back it says 8 gig i pod but thats how i got confussed coz i have never seen a i pod like this b4 thought it was a i phone
It charges through the data cable anyway

I remember leaving my phone in the park, a guy found it and called 'mum' in my phone. Got a contact number for me hunted me down, and travelled x amount of miles to link me and give it back. I gave him a pinky for his troubles still.I also remember a man leaving his phone on the seat opposite me on the jubilee line. And he only realised once the doors had shut and the train had started moving. The atmosphere inside the carriage turned TENSE, as soon as the train left sight of the man the scramble was ON, the person next to that seat and the person walking over to sit down had both clocked the phone and we were eyeballing each other to see who would make a move first. One flinch would trigger the carriage into a frenzy. The person coming for that seat had come as close as I could let him before he would inevitably reach the phone before me so I had to act. However the man next to the phone had the same instinctive reaction and he reached for the phone. I leapt over and sat on it quicktime, unfortunately his arm was half on on my seat, and thus it was sat upon. Obviously it didnt hurt but he decided to chat sh*t and moan as any miserable underground user would but minor, I had a new blackberry. The standing guy didn't get a look, them slow responders there. As I hailed the phone in my clasp and smiled to my hysterical bredrin... the phone started to ring. And one old lady who had witnessed the event told me we should be ashamed of ourselves. pffft.

I remember leaving my phone in the park, a guy found it and called 'mum' in my phone. Got a contact number for me hunted me down, and travelled x amount of miles to link me and give it back. I gave him a pinky for his troubles still.I also remember a man leaving his phone on the seat opposite me on the jubilee line. And he only realised once the doors had shut and the train had started moving. The atmosphere inside the carriage turned TENSE, as soon as the train left sight of the man the scramble was ON, the person next to that seat and the person walking over to sit down had both clocked the phone and we were eyeballing each other to see who would make a move first. One flinch would trigger the carriage into a frenzy. The person coming for that seat had come as close as I could let him before he would inevitably reach the phone before me so I had to act. However the man next to the phone had the same instinctive reaction and he reached for the phone. I leapt over and sat on it quicktime, unfortunately his arm was half on on my seat, and thus it was sat upon. Obviously it didnt hurt but he decided to chat sh*t and moan as any miserable underground user would but minor, I had a new blackberry. The standing guy didn't get a look, them slow responders there. As I hailed the phone in my clasp and smiled to my hysterical bredrin... the phone started to ring. And one old lady who had witnessed the event told me we should be ashamed of ourselves. pffft.
:lol:Would make a decent comedy sketch.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Altho really since someone gave you your phone back, you should repay the karma. Plus losing your phone is a real bitch.I remember I left my phone at work in the locker room where stuff gets eaten asap and I only realised when I got home. Phoned up and luckily it had been handed in, so when I found an ipod a few months later in the canteen I handed it in to repay the karma.