FAO anyone hat bought Saints Row 2 from game

pissed

LOL i wasnt even meant 2 boy it
You didn't boy anything.Obviously I checked on their site but it's saying the RRP is £49.99, but I went into Game the other day and it had a £39.99 sticker on it, could of had the wrong sticker on. Hence why I want to confirm what the actual price is.

LOL i wasnt even meant 2 boy it
You didn't boy anything.Obviously I checked on their site but it's saying the RRP is £49.99, but I went into Game the other day and it had a £39.99 sticker on it, could of had the wrong sticker on. Hence why I want to confirm what the actual price is.
Bop back to the store and if you see it with the price your lookin to pay carry it to the till and say "I want this game"If they try tell you that its been wrongly priced tell them that you know the law and this is technically false advertising so unless they want commotion they should just sell you the game at the stickered price and get on with their day.They will get the manager but you just tell him the same sh*t, he will know your argument is truthful and has no talk but some will try to tell you otherwise.The ponytailed manager in Lewisham GAME gets caught out by this bare, he doesnt even argue it any more just fires the staff who priced it.Thats why theres always new staff there so Im told.

lool come on risky i thought everyone knew the price on the net is never the same, its either cheaper from some shops or its more from others like game. its never the same. if it was a check the net thing dont you think thats the first thing he woulda done.