ViP2 Firefox Search Plugin

Guest DN Braund

Guest DN Braund

a few heads using glassy or whatever cant find the search function or your just as lazy as meso as i was searching google yesterday using the firefox search ting i fort... rah why cnt i just do this with ViP2? jus select the search n type then im taken straight str8 to the resultsso i decided to make the search add-onto install all you do is click the link and it'll auto installhttp://forthehellofit.co.uk/vip2searchplugin.htmltell me if you have any issues with it

Noice one.1st search I did results was good(Y)Watch the bumpin of topics now.EDIT; just tried to search somthing and this come up

Board MessageSorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.The error returned was:One or all of your search keywords were below 4 characters or you searched for words which are not allowed, such as 'html', 'img', etc, please go back and increase the length of these search keywords or choose different keywords.

Seeings as a topic is here on the type of thing i have two questions;1) What plugin do i need for firefox to be able to stream zshare - doesnt seem to be workin then when i click the download plugin thing it says it doesnt know which one =/2) Is there any way i can open my emails from the windows live screen in my default browser as oppossed to ieSafe

Noice one.1st search I did results was good(Y)Watch the bumpin of topics now.EDIT; just tried to search somthing and this come up
Board MessageSorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.The error returned was:One or all of your search keywords were below 4 characters or you searched for words which are not allowed, such as 'html', 'img', etc, please go back and increase the length of these search keywords or choose different keywords.
what did you search? that comes up normally if one or all of your search keywords were below 4 characters

Guest DN Braund
how did u make this plugin
its nt exactly hard the plugin itself is jus xml n a jaascript code to automatically install on the page
OR, just download the firefox plugin that allows you to add ANY search box on the web to your browser. :D
then how would i put it on my own site for everyone else to download?open the xml file and see if it says anything more than just a vip2 search

how did u make this plugin
its nt exactly hard the plugin itself is jus xml n a jaascript code to automatically install on the page
OR, just download the firefox plugin that allows you to add ANY search box on the web to your browser. :D
then how would i put it on my own site for everyone else to download?open the xml file and see if it says anything more than just a vip2 search
sorry david, i was being ratty