When was the last time you saw your team play?

Guest Brother Mouzone

Guest Brother Mouzone

Portsmouth away 0-1August I think.....times are hard.Went with my boy, first time he been aswellHis bro payed for his half of the ticket as a present cuz he passed his examsdidn't bother telling him that it was ME that payed for em :/

Blackburn, Wednesday, 3-2.Only missed Stoke away due to being away and Chelsea away due to lack of funds in the league this season.I see what this topic is about and I actually feel sorry for the United/Arsenal/Spurs fans on here, £68 for one ticket to the NLD.This is why Randy Lerner>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>My season ticket is £310 (and thats after a rise, it was £280 last two seasons and before then I was paying u16's and it was £95-105 depending on the year). So you man pay for 1 game just over a quater of what I pay for the whole season.My mate is a manc and he has a ST at OT, last season he was forced to buy tickets for the cup games as well, Coventry at home they made him buy it or told him theyd take the ST off him, he bought it and didn't even go to the game 'cos he couldnt make it, and couldnt sell it to anyone.

My season ticket is £310 (and thats after a rise, it was £280 last two seasons and before then I was paying u16's and it was £95-105 depending on the year). So you man pay for 1 game just over a quater of what I pay for the whole season.My mate is a manc and he has a ST at OT, last season he was forced to buy tickets for the cup games as well, Coventry at home they made him buy it or told him theyd take the ST off him, he bought it and didn't even go to the game 'cos he couldnt make it, and couldnt sell it to anyone.
One guy I went to Uni with was in the same boat but he couldn't afford to buy the tickets for the cup game so he lost his season ticket. He was damaged, him and his fam had waited for years to get on the list and then basically got bullied into giving it up.

Loooool @ the amount of people that have been posting in this room and have dodged this question everytime its asked.. f*ck*ng cunts!16th August - West BromOnly good thing was Nasir scoring.Im pissed i never went to the carlin cup game, i was that close to buying the tickets and pulled out on the 11th hour like some DIK HEAD

On Wednesday. Wont relive the rest.Been to 4 games this season - which is about right for me at this time of year, I usually fade towards the end, bit like my team I guess, smh.Could still go Fenerbache, Kiev, missed out on Man Utd, but going Villa game, and should hopefully get a ticket for Wigan, Pompey & Bolton. Liverpool might be tricky to get a ticket for and £68 again, all I know £68 to watch Almunia aint cool.

Last game at OT was the game agiainst Spurs in the FA cup 2-1 (and i wont be returning unless the oppositions Liverpool Man City or Leeds)Gigg lane Boston and we lost 1-0 Cracking atmosphere despite the result and comfirmed to me that i'd made the right choice in choosing to maybe never return to the morgue which calls itself Old TraffordBy the way Not in favour of foreign ownership but God Bless Randy Learner he's a credit to his field£310 for a premier league season ticket at a Big club is amazing