Sign in to follow this  
Sergei Malatov

GIRL FIGHT GIRL FIGHT!!!

Guest Brother Mouzone

I don't find girl fights sexy at all, one of the most unnattractive things a girl can do, not lady like at allGirls that would be scrapping on a regular basis I would also expect to see;Taking part in satanic orgiesSmokingDrinkingPlaying their music out of their phone on the back of the busetcMaybe even some twisted combination of them all, having an orgy on a collection of cigarette butts while men throw champagne over them as Movado plays in the backgroud out of an N90.

lol and what were women throwing themselves under kings horses for lol a cornr bed methinks not lol....the main rules are never fight over menand never figh over a corner bed those rules are clear as the conservatives policies arrrrrrrrrrrr

hold onThat girl had some techniques boysee the leg wrap around
thats what im saying, out of all the fights ive seen black gals actually have a plan in battle, no windmill punching ting

Guest DN Braund
I don't find girl fights sexy at all, one of the most unnattractive things a girl can do, not lady like at allGirls that would be scrapping on a regular basis I would also expect to see;Taking part in satanic orgiesSmokingDrinkingPlaying their music out of their phone on the back of the busetcMaybe even some twisted combination of them all, having an orgy on a collection of cigarette butts while men throw champagne over them as Movado plays in the backgroud out of an N90.
c/s

i swer girls fights are se4xy for some reason
Really? As in you would find it sexy to watch the fight or you would find a girl who fights sexy???
What i was thinking exactly...& LOL This other girl stole my bag in a club & we caught her. My friend was ready to fight but i don't do fights. Especially in clubs. People will not bother asking the cause & you will both just look stupid. No... can't do that to myself. I am not a fighter anyways. Girls always go for the face!