GIRL FIGHT GIRL FIGHT!!!

Sergei Malatov

Guest Brother Mouzone

I don't find girl fights sexy at all, one of the most unnattractive things a girl can do, not lady like at allGirls that would be scrapping on a regular basis I would also expect to see;Taking part in satanic orgiesSmokingDrinkingPlaying their music out of their phone on the back of the busetcMaybe even some twisted combination of them all, having an orgy on a collection of cigarette butts while men throw champagne over them as Movado plays in the backgroud out of an N90.

Guest DN Braund
I don't find girl fights sexy at all, one of the most unnattractive things a girl can do, not lady like at allGirls that would be scrapping on a regular basis I would also expect to see;Taking part in satanic orgiesSmokingDrinkingPlaying their music out of their phone on the back of the busetcMaybe even some twisted combination of them all, having an orgy on a collection of cigarette butts while men throw champagne over them as Movado plays in the backgroud out of an N90.
c/s

i swer girls fights are se4xy for some reason
Really? As in you would find it sexy to watch the fight or you would find a girl who fights sexy???
What i was thinking exactly...& LOL This other girl stole my bag in a club & we caught her. My friend was ready to fight but i don't do fights. Especially in clubs. People will not bother asking the cause & you will both just look stupid. No... can't do that to myself. I am not a fighter anyways. Girls always go for the face!