Sign in to follow this  
LocalLoop

Be my friends for the next 11 weeks

Ive started my maternity leave now. I aint leavin the house unless its on fire so I will be a wasteparent on here everyday until I drop.Hugs and KissesLL

lol ur da bestU are the very rare Black Female/ White Male Mixedrace baby case.But i wish you all the best coz ur from my country so YESSSSS
1f1n6.gif

lol ur da bestU are the very rare Black Female/ White Male Mixedrace baby case.But i wish you all the best coz ur from my country so YESSSSS
1f1n6.gif
:lol:

Guest Ivan Drago
white man thou, smh. give it a couple years n she'll find heer way back to the darker things in lifeits a bait quarter life crisis. shes coming of age thought she needed a baby to give her a sense of purpose in the world. man like JACK came along, dropped some 4-4-2 (basic) bars. got her up the duff. and thats it basically.
everytime you come back i just think of this quoteLeMayo

Guest Ryan

still can't believe itshe used to cuss me on msn just for being white as well

1f1n6.gif
loll
still can't believe itshe used to cuss me on msn just for being white as well
I never cussed you cos you were white. I cussed you cos you were you.

sozes is the new black cabbie round ere babesno doubt it wont be long till some loveable rogue has her up the duff on the path for a council housing at my expense if i was a taxpayersince im not,hbd player and a happy new year

1f1n6.gif