Em Dott

How do you sleep?

How do you sleep  

1. 1. I sleep...

• On my front
    • On my back
    • On my side
    • In whatever position my drunken state left me in

So how do you sleep people?Most of the time I sleep on my front with my arms under me. Hence the reason sometimes I wake up with dead arms and hands and can't stop my arms from hittng me in teh face when I move them because they are so numb.One old housemate actually used to sleep on her back with her arms across her chest like a vampire.

my front hands are usually under the pillow i wake up mangled n dangled tilting 2 the side like D wears his kangols tho

my front hands are usually under the pillow i wake up mangled n dangled tilting 2 the side like D wears his kangols tho
Truesay if you slept on your back your tits would cave your chest and bed in alie?

on my side, sometimes front (jus wen i'm droppin off like)gonna train myself to sleep on my back tho. its better for lucid dreaming apparantly. plus i seem to twist up my body wen i'm on my side and wake with back pain on occasion.

wen my freinds yard used 2 be the 'spot' school days i remember 3 of us slept on the couch, side by side sitting up, legs on the coffee table think that is the ONE time iv fell asleep and woken up in exactly the same positionneckside was merked

Guest DN Braund
Do you girls ever wake up with your hair stuck to your lip or cheek from where you dribbled during the night?
most prob wake up n the hair remains on the pillow

Is there anyone that can actually fall asleep on a coach? The seats are over uncomfrtable and you normally have some Asian or African shouting into their phone for 3/4 quarters of the journey.Big up the people that wake up with numb arms and go to rub the sleep from their eyes and punch themselves.

Do you girls ever wake up with your hair stuck to your lip or cheek from where you dribbled during the night?
most prob wake up n the hair remains on the pillow
Is it Black women depreciation season15z5mh5.gif