Sign in to follow this  
Gambino

Bloods

Anyone heard this urban legend type sh*t about the NY bloods supposedly out to Kill/Slash 31 women tonight in some initiation gang violence, sounds like stories but one friend in NY just told me theres been 13 shootings already (Probably normal for NY) :confused:

I swear New York only has about 400 something shootings a year? So 13 a night isn't normal...It's statistically one of the safest cities in the world these days, hasn't been particularly dangerous since the early '90s.Your mate sounds like he's bullshitting.

It's a she, hadn't heard nothing about it till she just said to me Bloods are going crazy over there. Can't see nothing on the news though.

SO who likes pot noodles?
staple diet of students and the homeless

Anyone heard this urban legend type sh*t about the NY bloods supposedly out to Kill/Slash 31 women tonight in some initiation gang violence, sounds like stories but one friend in NY just told me theres been 13 shootings already (Probably normal for NY) :confused:
I LOVE storys like these. Always cirulating round facebook n stuff. Giving those drama queen girls sumthin to cry over the fone to an unsuspecting boy about. "And all I could think was th-th-that cudve been MEEEEE!! *breaks down*" (this is where you pretend that credit lady just said "1 minute remaining" then lock it off mid sentence) Its like Jackanory Story for grown-ups.

I LOVE storys like these. Always cirulating round facebook n stuff. Giving those drama queen girls sumthin to cry over the fone to an unsuspecting boy about. "And all I could think was th-th-that cudve been MEEEEE!! *breaks down*" (this is where you pretend that credit lady just said "1 minute remaining" then lock it off mid sentence) Its like Jackanory Story for grown-ups.
That paragraph just screams 'Treacle' to me.

sounds like one of those e-mails you get about gangs flashing their headlights at cars and the first one that flashes back is killed in true gangland sub-automatic fashion.