Bloods

Gambino

Anyone heard this urban legend type sh*t about the NY bloods supposedly out to Kill/Slash 31 women tonight in some initiation gang violence, sounds like stories but one friend in NY just told me theres been 13 shootings already (Probably normal for NY) :confused:
I LOVE storys like these. Always cirulating round facebook n stuff. Giving those drama queen girls sumthin to cry over the fone to an unsuspecting boy about. "And all I could think was th-th-that cudve been MEEEEE!! *breaks down*" (this is where you pretend that credit lady just said "1 minute remaining" then lock it off mid sentence) Its like Jackanory Story for grown-ups.

Anyone heard this urban legend type sh*t about the NY bloods supposedly out to Kill/Slash 31 women tonight in some initiation gang violence, sounds like stories but one friend in NY just told me theres been 13 shootings already (Probably normal for NY) :confused:
I LOVE storys like these. Always cirulating round facebook n stuff. Giving those drama queen girls sumthin to cry over the fone to an unsuspecting boy about. "And all I could think was th-th-that cudve been MEEEEE!! *breaks down*" (this is where you pretend that credit lady just said "1 minute remaining" then lock it off mid sentence) Its like Jackanory Story for grown-ups.
That paragraph just screams 'Treacle' to me.