Lupe Fiasco Thread

MrJibbles

The 3 discs will be called :EverywhereNowhereDown HereBig order doing 3 discs but Lupe can do it, 2 excellent albums and this for a final album is great.From LupEND to The Great American Rap Album to We Are Lasers to LasersFirst single "Shining Down"Here we go, the mastered version075679982124.jpghttp://usershare.net/oz5u5iezikmy

this is one of those reasons why people feel Lupe's a bit of an idiot sometimes. not me, top 3 selekio.i'm already pissed guys chattin bout final albums tbh, let alone this nonsense. everyone knows double albums in Hip Hop only ever got done right 3 times. Wu, Big and Tupac right? or are there any others? let alone a triple album.the guy would have to go sick on a concept for me to fully c/s this imo.

this is one of those reasons why people feel Lupe's a bit of an idiot sometimes. not me, top 3 selekio.i'm already pissed guys chattin bout final albums tbh, let alone this nonsense. everyone knows double albums in Hip Hop only ever got done right 3 times. Wu, Big and Tupac right? or are there any others? let alone a triple album.the guy would have to go sick on a concept for me to fully c/s this imo.
if he did that i'd be fully pissed, concept LP's aint my favourite thing in the world let alone three discs.

if he did that i'd be fully pissed, concept LP's aint my favourite thing in the world let alone three discs.
in all honesty The Cool should've been a 13 track album all about The Cool. i wanted him to run with that. comics, radio show etc.i love concepts in rap, there should be more imo.who done that sick album bout getin let out the pen tho? my memory fails me.thats a f*ckin album man.

in all honesty The Cool should've been a 13 track album all about The Cool. i wanted him to run with that. comics, radio show etc.i love concepts in rap, there should be more imo.who done that sick album bout getin let out the pen tho? my memory fails me.thats a f*ckin album man.
prince paul ?

Im a big Lupe fan but i dont think he'll be able to pull it off tbh and also, 3 discs is abit much to take in aswell - it takes me a while to listen through a double disc cd sometimes..i end up just skippin through and not payin attention - something you cant do with Lupe Fiasco's tracksHope he pulls it off but cant see it myself

prince paul ?
nah werent himhad a skit at the beggining wen he's leavin jail talkin to an Irish C.O., C.O. sayin "you'll be back" etcthis really is a senior moment, who the f*ck am i thinkin of?ahhh 'real' hip hop heads help me, wanna listen to it now.