Crazy Titch Appreciation Thread

Lenny The Tramp

Titch shouting into the mic spitting 75 variations of 'I saw you that time' wasn't ever considered >>>>> back in the day though.Them rose-tinted nostalgia spectacles there. Boys In The Hood sets over a hundred Ho/Go/Oi/Pulse bootlegs were pretty dull.He was just entertaining. His DVD appearances were definitely better than his musical contributions.All that being said, he was pretty lively, and did try and make a transition to making songs when he started rolling with J2K, so at least he had a decent attitude towards the music.

Nobody is under the illusion Titch was 'next to blow' or that lyrically he was on pointBut listening to him on sets (especially around the age of 13-15) the hype was alotNot to mention there was something to be said about the chemistry with Titch/Doogz, felt they did compliment eachother quite welle.g: http://www.zshare.net/audio/5075877651a2199e/Also I move for a J2K appreciation thread.

Guest Ivan Drago
c/s Logan to the fullyguys interviews were too much. other than that meh.Tempz hype >>> Titch hype
correct yourself quickly bwot track did dizzee deliver to titch i cant even rememberpowpowpow

Would have been good to see titch perform 'Singalong' at The 1Xtra event where that live orchestra played grime...'World is Crazy' 1 and 2 >>>>>>c/s the ridiculous improvements Titch made whilst rolling with J2K and Vortex.. Theres a 1Xtra set out there somewhere, with the sickest / artist type bar ever. I swear he even coments after spitting saying something like "Rarrr, bet you didnt even KNOWWW I could write bars like that"There were many artitsts considered for 'Gype', but Titch def did it justice..