Sign in to follow this  
Lucarelli

hiphop TURN MY SWAG OOORRRNNNNNN

I GOT QUESTION WHY THEY HATING ON ME
I AIN'T DID NUTHIN TO EM BUT COUNT THIS MONEYAND PUT MY TEAM ON, NOW MY WHOLE CLIQUE STUNNIN'

I AIN'T DID NUTHIN TO EM BUT COUNT THIS MONEYAND PUT MY TEAM ON, NOW MY WHOLE CLIQUE STUNNIN'
boy wassup, yeeeeaboy wassup, yeeeea

TURN MY SWAG ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNI SAY WHASSUPPPPPPPMAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYNNNNIM GETTING MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

boy wassup, yeeeeaboy wassup, yeeeea
when i was 9 years old, i put it in ma headthat ima die for this gold!!!not gunna lie this is quite hard.

TURN MY SWAG ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNI SAY WHASSUPPPPPPPMAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYNNNNIM GETTING MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SHHHHOOOOOOTHIS AND DONKWOOYYYY

Guest PROFIT2

some of you are scaring me this is straight trashallow it last month he was spraying his name on over sized tees and wearing sun glasses with tipex on them now cos he worked with gucci mayne and copped a gucci scarf he has swagger LMAOSMH what a joke shame on all you man doing a zippa de doo dah to this!!!

some of you are scaring me this is straight trashallow it last month he was spraying his name on over sized tees and wearing sun glasses with tipex on them now cos he worked with gucci mayne and copped a gucci scarf he has swagger LMAOSMH what a joke shame on all you man doing a zippa de doo dah to this!!!
MAYNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I GOT A QUESTION WHY THEY HATING ON MEI GOT A QUESTION WHY THEY HATING ON ME