Knife crime

Backspace

I'm researching for my dissertation can you answer some or all of these questions please, thanks.Do you know anybody who has been a victim of knife crime?Have you ever been a victim of knife crime?Did you report this to the police?Have you ever carried a knife?Do you know anybody who has carried a knife?Do any of your friends or people you know carry knifes? What is your age, race, location and gender?Please don't take this for some chance to brag session be honest I'd appreciate it.

I'm researching for my dissertation can you answer some or all of these questions please, thanks.Do you know anybody who has been a victim of knife crime? YESHave you ever been a victim of knife crime? NODid you report this to the police? YESHave you ever carried a knife? NODo you know anybody who has carried a knife? YESDo any of your friends or people you know carry knifes? NOWhat is your age, race, location and gender? 18/Yemeni/NW7/MalePlease don't take this for some chance to brag session be honest I'd appreciate it.

I'm researching for my dissertation can you answer some or all of these questions please, thanks.Do you know anybody who has been a victim of knife crime? yesHave you ever been a victim of knife crime? yesDid you report this to the police? noHave you ever carried a knife? yesDo you know anybody who has carried a knife? yesDo any of your friends or people you know carry knifes? yesWhat is your age, race, location and gender?Please don't take this for some chance to brag session be honest I'd appreciate it.
18/asian/sw19/male

I'm researching for my dissertation can you answer some or all of these questions please, thanks.Do you know anybody who has been a victim of knife crime? YESHave you ever been a victim of knife crime? NODid you report this to the police? YESHave you ever carried a knife? NODo you know anybody who has carried a knife? YESDo any of your friends or people you know carry knifes? NOWhat is your age, race, location and gender? 18/Yemeni/NW7/MalePlease don't take this for some chance to brag session be honest I'd appreciate it.
So you weren't a victim of knife crime but you reported it to the police?

I'm researching for my dissertation can you answer some or all of these questions please, thanks.Do you know anybody who has been a victim of knife crime? YESHave you ever been a victim of knife crime? NODid you report this to the police? NOHave you ever carried a knife? NODo you know anybody who has carried a knife? YESDo any of your friends or people you know carry knifes? NOWhat is your age, race, location and gender? 18/Yemeni/NW7/MalePlease don't take this for some chance to brag session be honest I'd appreciate it.
So you weren't a victim of knife crime but you reported it to the police?
I meant if i knew someone who is a victim of Knife Crime, I'd report it to the police.But yeah, I'll change it to a No if it was meant that way.

I'm researching for my dissertation can you answer some or all of these questions please, thanks.Do you know anybody who has been a victim of knife crime? yesHave you ever been a victim of knife crime? yesDid you report this to the police? noHave you ever carried a knife? yesDo you know anybody who has carried a knife? yesDo any of your friends or people you know carry knifes? yesWhat is your age, race, location and gender?Please don't take this for some chance to brag session be honest I'd appreciate it.
19/yeti(jks im mixed, half man half amazing)/east7/male

19/yeti(jks im mixed)/east7/male
Yeah ok I'll put yeti in my dissertation mate brilliant.

17/blackaff/se18/male

Do you know anybody who has been a victim of knife crime? YESHave you ever been a victim of knife crime? NODid you report this to the police?Have you ever carried a knife? NODo you know anybody who has carried a knife? YESDo any of your friends or people you know carry knifes? YES What is your age, race, location and gender? 18, Mixed (black/white), Edmonton (North London), Male

Your doing research on knife crime for your dissertation? What course are you doing?
My dissertation is on gang culture, gun and knife crime and the media's representation of it. And I'm doing Youth Studies. (We've got to do an independent study too)
wah uni
Why? Are you interested in the subject?

I'm researching for my dissertation can you answer some or all of these questions please, thanks.Do you know anybody who has been a victim of knife crime?yesHave you ever been a victim of knife crime?noDid you report this to the police?noHave you ever carried a knife?yesDo you know anybody who has carried a knife?yesDo any of your friends or people you know carry knifes? not reallyWhat is your age, race, location and gender?24, white, kent, malePlease don't take this for some chance to brag session be honest I'd appreciate it.

what can u do with youth studies?
A lot of things really, although it isn't a professional qualification. Most people on my course are going into Youth Work, Connexions or doing a PGCE to do teaching. I'm going to do a Masters in Social Work to get my GSSC qualification and then work for the Youth Offending Service.

I'm researching for my dissertation can you answer some or all of these questions please, thanks.Do you know anybody who has been a victim of knife crime? Yes Have you ever been a victim of knife crime? YesDid you report this to the police? YesHave you ever carried a knife? YesDo you know anybody who has carried a knife? YesDo any of your friends or people you know carry knifes? NoWhat is your age, race, location and gender?22 Koon Male Hackney East LondonPlease don't take this for some chance to brag session be honest I'd appreciate it.

I'm researching for my dissertation can you answer some or all of these questions please, thanks.Do you know anybody who has been a victim of knife crime? YESHave you ever been a victim of knife crime? NODid you report this to the police? NOHave you ever carried a knife? YESDo you know anybody who has carried a knife? YES Do any of your friends or people you know carry knifes? YES (and it's knives btw)What is your age, race, location and gender? Male IC1Please don't take this for some chance to brag session be honest I'd appreciate it.

I'm researching for my dissertation can you answer some or all of these questions please, thanks.Do you know anybody who has been a victim of knife crime? noHave you ever been a victim of knife crime? noDid you report this to the police? n/aHave you ever carried a knife? noDo you know anybody who has carried a knife? noDo any of your friends or people you know carry knifes? not that i know ofWhat is your age, race, location and gender? 22/im black y'all/ SE25 (croydon)/ malePlease don't take this for some chance to brag session be honest I'd appreciate it.