so were finishing 5 this year

n/a

i think everyone knows theres not gonna be any "big" signingswenger will do his usual at the end of the season and say"i have every faith in my young squad and i believe they have what it takes to challenge for the title next year, they are also a year older now and im sure their game has matured." and a couple more key players will leave and arsene will say "well we've got wilshere, gibbs, randall & ramsey coming through the ranks i will not damage their progress as a footballer and buy players"same cycle over and over again.

The season is write off.We have been exposed consistently and now any team who plays who plays us knows they can get three points against us. We're entering November and have lost to two promoted teams with one being at home.I can't remeber a time as an Arsenal fan that I have ever been as dejected as I am now. We are sh*t make no bones about it. Our team is pathetic comapared to the other three teams and Wenger is so stubborn we will remain like this for the forseeable future.

Guest Robin Van Persie

long way to go before any serious 5th place talkhowever i do ask myself what will it takes for changes to be made that would take us forward on the pitchmaybe 5th is the answer

How does Wenger think he is going to win things with his youngers when players like Anderson & Nani are better than them and they dont even start for united.
what you talking about blood. our team aint even that young. Gallas, toure, silvestre, clichy, sagana, van persie, rosicky, adebayor, eduardo aren't even young ya get me. Man like nasri and eboue have played champion league. Your acting like rooney, tevez and ronaldo are old.#it not even about age it that wegot too many pussies in our team. f*ck united we can beat them next week. clichy will shut pussyboy up.

Need to see the extent of Bayor, Sagna's & Theo's injuries, if their bad then our Nov line will be..Song---Toure--Mikel---ClichyEboue-Cesc-Denilson-Nasri----------Diaby---------------Bendtner--------Every player would need to play at 100% to beat the next 4 teams were facing & im not feeling confident that any of them are in the frame of mind to do that.But if we did manage to beat Utd that could quickly turn things around.

You have United, Villa, CityWe have Newcastle away, Boro at home, Arsenal away, United at home.Worst case scenario for you man is we beat Newcaslte on monday, we would be 3 points clear of you.Then you lose to United, and we beat Boro, 6 points clear of you.Realistically, you are going to beat us, making it 3 points, and we go into the United game which we will again lose leaving you only needing to beat Man City to level it up.Newcastle away is in the middle of alot of games in a very short space of time. We have been tired last few games but got a slice of luck. Blackburn played us off the park, but we got the win.Our squad is bigger than it was, but we aint used to 4 games every fortnight...We could easily lose to Newcastle on Monday and drop points at home to Boro, which then losing to you and United could leave us 9 points behind you.You are finishing top 4.

Ask me on Saturday at 3pm.Like I've always maintained the squad will get stronger as the year goes on. A assumed good start due to the fixtures and me again assuming we would get stronger & learn from the mistakes of last year was why I assumed we would win the league.It hasnt happened... but hey we like doing things the harder way.and at the same time people assume Arsenal cant go on a run, if Man Utd was where we was, nobody would be writing them off yet for the title, let alone talk about 5th.

Ask me on Saturday at 3pm.Like I've always maintained the squad will get stronger as the year goes on. A assumed good start due to the fixtures and me again assuming we would get stronger & learn from the mistakes of last year was why I assumed we would win the league.It hasnt happened... but hey we like doing things the harder way.and at the same time people assume Arsenal cant go on a run, if Man Utd was where we was, nobody would be writing them off yet for the title, let alone talk about 5th.
Please dont compare your squad to ours

lol you know them way there

lol you know them way there
truss-----------us finishing outside the top 4 = blessing in disguise