so were finishing 5 this year

n/a

Ask me on Saturday at 3pm.Like I've always maintained the squad will get stronger as the year goes on. A assumed good start due to the fixtures and me again assuming we would get stronger & learn from the mistakes of last year was why I assumed we would win the league.It hasnt happened... but hey we like doing things the harder way.and at the same time people assume Arsenal cant go on a run, if Man Utd was where we was, nobody would be writing them off yet for the title, let alone talk about 5th.
Please dont compare your squad to ours
lol, have to agree

Guest Robin Van Persie
Lol at finishing 5th or lower being a blessing.Maybe if you call departures & even less money to spend a blessing then of course...
unless we win something big, aren't departures a given for a number of reasonssome players need replacingwenger wouldn't spend much if he had unlimited resourcesand it was more a case of finishing 3rd or 4th hasn't prompted wenger to address the problems we have and act accordinglyso maybe 5th would as i'm sure it wouldn't go down well with the board and he may then see how far off the league we areobviously the lack of CL money is probably something we can't affordjust sayingi don't think we will finish 5th anyway

Lol at finishing 5th or lower being a blessing.Maybe if you call departures & even less money to spend a blessing then of course...
unless we win something big, aren't departures a given for a number of reasonssome players need replacingwenger wouldn't spend much if he had unlimited resourcesand it was more a case of finishing 3rd or 4th hasn't prompted wenger to address the problems we have and act accordinglyso maybe 5th would as i'm sure it wouldn't go down well with the board and he may then see how far off the league we arejust saying
my thoughts

TBH the blessing has come already... Its buck your ideas up time.If we can beat United, kick on, get the two players back & add two in January, which he knows he has too, but still no MD in position to help him!Then like I said we gonna lose more games this season (already lost 3 of the 3 we lost last year), but draw less than last season (drew something stupid like 11 times last season). So lose another three, draw another three, win the rest & thats still 85+ points.