Sign in to follow this  
adjhasfdb

the "what happened to this gyal" thread

I thought it was gonna be stories about girls who got away from us some sort of e-male bonding ting

i dont get what this thread is about
innit lmfaodid man just wanna let everyone know he is a paedo. was that it ?

i know this girlshes pregs atm
omd digits u kno every girl... i remember in the local gyal thread i posted a pic of girl from birmz an u knew her name even tho u a north ldn guy :|topic starter.. u goin on some stalker movements but i'd lash her aswel tbh.. aint she an actor tho im sure ive seen her face b4.. if shes a 88 baby thats kool she'd be 20 enit so everyone needs to bun the paedo talkyou'd have been better off puttin (no stalker).. but even that would be invalid tbh

yeye or myspace or whatever and for other males to post girls that they want but know nothing aboutbasically an anti-c*ck blocking thread
dont u mean a stalker thread?the f*ck is this sh*t?u creepy c*nt

I begin to panicStupid, stupid. Why did you write that?Is it too late to edit?Too late to delete?Has somebody seen it?Has somebody called me a neek?
c/sChest swells with pride.Acceptance. Approval. Affirmation.Deep breath. The air is a touch sweeter.I knock back the remainder of my gin and Lucozade.Retire to bed, proudI was cosigned.