I Love Happy Bar

Mizchif

At Bar 54, Mile End road. £20 entry, unlimited free drinks from 9-12 its one of our raves so if you're not doing anything or where looking for something to do come rave with me. Dj's tonight will be:CRAZY COUSINZTOP BOYZ (Kings of The Beach)SUPA SUPRISE DJRAW VYBESKISMETAYIA NAPA SUEYMARCUS “AYIA NAPA” NASTYTOP CATZ INC.MC VERSATILEAnd Dezy B the bongo mans rolling too. Shawoski. Promotion Dun

To be honest its worth it, lets say you pay £8 to get in somewhere normally, two double martells and coke later that's £20. Unlimited free drinks even for an hour is going to pay for itself pretty quickly and the line up's massive. I'll update this topic when I come back tommorow to let the lurkers know if it was a success or not but the venue holds 450 I think and to my knowledge 300 something tickets have been sold so its already a positive.Bare gash na rasta, don't be gay come to the rave

To be honest its worth it, lets say you pay £8 to get in somewhere normally, two double martells and coke later that's £20. Unlimited free drinks even for an hour is going to pay for itself pretty quickly and the line up's massive. I'll update this topic when I come back tommorow to let the lurkers know if it was a success or not but the venue holds 450 I think and to my knowledge 300 something tickets have been sold so its already a positive.Bare gash na rasta, don't be gay come to the rave
Yeah thats true actually

Its a ticket event you know limited availablity on the door so if you arrive at 11:45pm and expect to get lots of free drinks thats dumb. Promoters aren't going to be procrastinating its one of our events I am one of the promoters, and there are two bars, but obviously you are going to have to wait and que I'm not jesus and the Barmen aren't robots.Dress code: No trainers but Denims OK. Over 18's, last entry at 1:30am and it finishes at 3

Its a ticket event you know limited availablity on the door so if you arrive at 11:45pm and expect to get lots of free drinks thats dumb. Promoters aren't going to be procrastinating its one of our events I am one of the promoters, and there are two bars, but obviously you are going to have to wait and que I'm not jesus and the Barmen aren't robots.Dress code: No trainers but Denims OK. Over 18's, last entry at 1:30am and it finishes at 3
Nevermind. Dumb questoin.

Lol was actually quoting the original post. You're right, it was a dumb question.

Lol was actually quoting the original post. You're right, it was a dumb question.
Haha.Shhh.