Sign in to follow this  
spiderman

Do You Have A Phobia?

Spiders, hated the bastards since i was youngUsed to have this little hole in my ceiling above were my bed was and some meaty spider dropped out one night onto me, never liked them since then

i have no phobiasi think they are senselessmind over matter alwaysi f*ckin hate moths, but i got over the fear

Guest Brother Mouzone
Homophobia.
C/sAlso maybe sharks, them guys don't play.

aracnaphobia i think i also have mild claustophobia
clostraphobia must be f*cked.if sumone gets it proper bad then they would find some things other people find normal as just unthinkable and sh*t they cant do without panicing lol.

the feeling of being in a situation and feeling helpless really suxdont know if there a ____phobia word to describe it but yeahexample is like being on a plane something like that

aracnaphobia i think i also have mild claustophobia
clostraphobia must be f*cked.if sumone gets it proper bad then they would find some things other people find normal as just unthinkable and sh*t they cant do without panicing lol.
Definetly minor things would become an issue... i have to be in a small place for a long period though so its minor, amd when i say small i mean like lift small.

black water/ water at night time-obiaduno what it is but i dont love to see it, be near it or even think of it too tuff tbh :(

Claustrophobia, though having to take the central line everyday during peak times means I have to confront this ill-feeling every f*ck*ng dayReally I just don't f*cks with elevators, steel tombs

Cockroaches.Hate the cunts. Actually GREW a complete irrational run, scream, cry, need someone to hold my hand sort of phobia when I attempted to kill one with a credit card, chopped it clean in half and both ends were alive. A f*ck*ng head and a pair of legs walking around like nothing happened and then the batty area with two sets of legs just shuffling around.They were ALIVE. BOTH ENDS just walking around.

i have no phobiasi think they are senselessmind over matter alwaysi f*ckin hate moths, but i got over the fear
coz u piss on them

coz u piss on them
LMFAOat first i was like wtfthen i remembered

'theres a raaart in muh kitchen wotaaaam i guna dooo'rodentsused 2 be scared of pigeonsbut then i realisedif u show them, that naaaah boss, im not walking AROUND uu walk around me blad, or fly off, bird like u cant even sh*t when u fly SHAMEthey sense ur dominance

'theres a raaart in muh kitchen wotaaaam i guna dooo'rodentsused 2 be scared of pigeonsbut then i realisedif u show them, that naaaah boss, im not walking AROUND uu walk around me blad, or fly off, bird like u cant even sh*t when u fly SHAMEthey sense ur dominance
try that with seagulls, they will dun ur dance.