Do You Have A Phobia?

spiderman

aracnaphobia i think i also have mild claustophobia
clostraphobia must be f*cked.if sumone gets it proper bad then they would find some things other people find normal as just unthinkable and sh*t they cant do without panicing lol.
Definetly minor things would become an issue... i have to be in a small place for a long period though so its minor, amd when i say small i mean like lift small.

Cockroaches.Hate the cunts. Actually GREW a complete irrational run, scream, cry, need someone to hold my hand sort of phobia when I attempted to kill one with a credit card, chopped it clean in half and both ends were alive. A f*ck*ng head and a pair of legs walking around like nothing happened and then the batty area with two sets of legs just shuffling around.They were ALIVE. BOTH ENDS just walking around.

'theres a raaart in muh kitchen wotaaaam i guna dooo'rodentsused 2 be scared of pigeonsbut then i realisedif u show them, that naaaah boss, im not walking AROUND uu walk around me blad, or fly off, bird like u cant even sh*t when u fly SHAMEthey sense ur dominance
try that with seagulls, they will dun ur dance.