Sign in to follow this  
dotcomma

In light of superstitions topic..

Would it be a good idea to have some sort of creative writing room?Not evry1 wants to talk bout films and the lastest murder or whose tried anal etcTheres some smart ppl on here but most just play dumb to appeal to the vip2 masses, no lie.Think about ppl.By the way i know already how this topic will turn out, so begin.

make an "official" topic to prove that the room will be used, that's what we did with the Manga thread/room, but then it got par'd after the re-up

ive got loads of creative writing tbhas a thread its a good ideaALL ORIGINAL WORK

i think a room could work only if you combined it with all forms of creativity. An Art room if you will where people post up there drawings (watermarked of course for you thieving bastards), amateur indie short films, creative writing, song lyrics etc.

c/s this thread. even jus a creative room. like for any big uni project you've been workin on etc, blogs, self produced vids or completed works of music (not jus ur latest beat)also the advanced room was good, but who decided who got in i do not kno.

i think a room could work only if you combined it with all forms of creativity. An Art room if you will where people post up there drawings (watermarked of course for you thieving bastards), amateur indie short films, creative writing, song lyrics etc.
not enough ppl would post.
this is the best idea cah real talk i like vip but sometimes i feel like im killing my brain cells reading the same ol cliched sh*t.Obviously it will start off slow but its all about building it up, yh it will be dead untill material accumulates....

not enough ppl would post.
this is the best idea cah real talk i like vip but sometimes i feel like im killing my brain cells reading the same ol cliched sh*t.Obviously it will start off slow but its all about building it up, yh it will be dead untill material accumulates....
i think this is a really good idea