Sign in to follow this  
Rothschild

Ash dot dot you know I got got Pot Pot & I smoke past Cop Cops..

Seen, still I'll cop that BlackBerry for £80 but I'm not taking a trip to south, if you can make your way to Edmonton, Enfield or Wood Green, it's a deal.

Seen, still I'll cop that BlackBerry for £80 but I'm not taking a trip to south, if you can make your way to Edmonton, Enfield or Wood Green, it's a deal.
But you got to get it unlocked though yeah?

Guest LucaPiano

going by your sig Ashman, looks like someones threatend you and put you in ur place... right or wrong?

going by your sig Ashman, looks like someones threatend you and put you in ur place... right or wrong?
BUT HOW DO YOU MEAN?BRUK.. NOT SURE WHAT NETWORK, COMES WITH CHARGER AND LEATHER CASE

So no USB lead? No memory card? 'llow it, beg you find out what network it's locked to so I can make a decision (dunno how worth it it will be if I add other sh*t on top)

I don't know, I chucked the chip inside away, I wasn't thinking. But I put my Tesco Mobile chip in and it didn't work, neither did this T Mobile chip I had laying around, so I bet you an extra tenner it's on Orange.

I don't know, I chucked the chip inside away, I wasn't thinking. But I put my Tesco Mobile chip in and it didn't work, neither did this T Mobile chip I had laying around, so I bet you an extra tenner it's on Orange.
Lol