Technique

Sergei Malatov

Guest DN Braund

i have never taken a chick back to her front doori only see that sh*t in filmsthey come n make their own way back or i go to them n kick bkor we go to the dsignated place n we both split

if im walking to a door im going thrucant take showerman for a postieps lol @ treating potential wifey diffrent to a link aka putting her on a 'pedal stool'/not pressuring etcall this means is u will be the sweet chump that takes her out and buys her sh*t while the next yute bangs it the amount of guys all the way up to old men that perpetuate this error is dizzying

if im walking to a door im going thrucant take showerman for a postieps lol @ treating potential wifey diffrent to a link aka putting her on a 'pedal stool'/not pressuring etcall this means is u will be the sweet chump that takes her out and buys her sh*t while the next yute bangs it the amount of guys all the way up to old men that perpetuate this error is dizzying
LMFAO, couldn't have worded it better myself.

lool at pedal stall :D

Guest DN Braund
tbfh

ive walked girls to the door plenty of timesbut this tends to be after i have mashed them at my yard and then i drop them home in the whip.does that count?
so u drive them home then jump out jus to walk to the door and back to ur whip.smh
Don't think that's what he meant.I believe he meant the driving back to their yard constitutes 'walking home'

tbfh
LMAO

l m f a omfao

Guest DN Braund

you know what Social aint even lyini was co-signin him outta jus hope n shitbut i did that sh*t last nightone girl ive known for time gt a new boyfriend n theyre takin it slowshe come on msn tellin man she's all horny n wants 2 f*ckobv being the saint i am said no n all thatbt she wore man dwn n i went n linked itfeel sorry 4 the dude stilllettme get the saved convo sh*t

you know what Social aint even lyini was co-signin him outta jus hope n shitbut i did that sh*t last nightone girl ive known for time gt a new boyfriend n theyre takin it slowshe come on msn tellin man she's all horny n wants 2 f*ckobv being the saint i am said no n all thatbt she wore man dwn n i went n linked itfeel sorry 4 the dude stilllettme get the saved convo sh*t
What a tramp.

Guest DN Braund

lol i dunnosave face or sutin, bare girls do it so the dudes dnt think theyre some sort of freak or whateverthis is why i only go for real chicks, none of these facade chicks that say one thing n do anotheranyways heres the historyMessageLogfor_1225815681063-1.pngMessageLogfor_1225815696855-1.pngMessageLogfor_1225815707515-1.pngMessageLogfor_1225815722937-1.png